Forums

3months into mobile feedback

Quick find code: 450-451-172-66157328

Frinbz

Frinbz

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi!

I have created this ironman account about 3 months back and decided I will play it solely on mobile. I have overall enjoyed my experience and will keep on playing it that way.

But there are a few things that really annoys me and some others that are simply impossible to accomplish on mobile and I will list them for you in any importance order

For information I am playing on a samsung s8

- The minimap, honestly I would prefer a square map and a smaller inventory, I am constantly rotating the camera to navigate on the large side of the rectangle map.

- toggling action bar menus by tapping the bottom of the screen. Honestly this is probably the most frustrating one, trying to eat food in the last 4 slots of inventory and this opens up got me killed once or twice, sometimes I also change action bars if I double tap.. plus this makes it impossible to play with the options at the bottom of the menus like add/remove friends, join/leave friend chat.. i have to log out to the lobby and join from there...

- quick prayers : I am guessing this is just a bug but its impossible to choose quick players for curses, only the regular prayers show up.

- fish flingers.. interface takes 70% of the screen making this close to impossible, playable blindly but cant assist players on big fish since I dont see anything

- PoH aquarium : had to borrow my roomates laptop to add decoration in it, was never able to do it on mobile.

- Dialogues : this is probably because I am used to hold space bar for quests, but since I already know most of the quests I always tap the screen to skip all the chat and if for some reason there is a pause in between dialogues and I tap the screen my character will move to that location and cancel(restart) the cinematic or chat, really annoying

This js pretty much all the bad things I have encountered so far, might be a few others but not irritating enough for me to list them (In my opinion)

02-May-2020 03:52:22 - Last edited on 02-May-2020 03:55:36 by Frinbz

ZixyLixy

ZixyLixy

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been able to select quick prayers for curses OK, press and hold the prayer at bottom of screen and select.

Something that would be nice to have is assigning multiple things to one button.

On pc you can have many boxes open, invent, prayers, Bob, abilities ect and still see everything your character is doing. All that means your one click from so many things.

On mobile you have to open and close Everything meaning you can't see what's happening.

If we could assign multiple things to one button like equip shield then it switches to an ability for healing then back to normal weapon then it resets back to shield ready for next time. This would massively help bring it closer to the capabilities you have on a pc.

We are so limited on screen space and buttons it means what's a simple 3 to 4 click on a pc is actually 7 to 8 on mobile all while not being able to see what's happening mid boss fight.

This has caused me to die multiple times when not needed and now to me simply not using things as its more hassle than good.

If you have the ring of vigour switch on your click able buttons you have hardly any room for anything else.

If all that was on one button and it scrolled through pre assigned abilities as you clicked it would be amazing.

Mobile is so limiting in bosses we need aid in areas so we can easily use abilities and item swaps like you can on pc.

02-May-2020 11:22:36

Quick find code: 450-451-172-66157328 Back to Top