Forums

Gower Quest Runescape Mobile

Quick find code: 450-451-101-66132593

OneNardBard

OneNardBard

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm on the part of the Gower quest where I'm within the black hole and am supposed to use the key I recieved from the orange on the bumpy wall. The problem is that, when opened, my backpack's inventory extends over the area I need to use my key on preventing me from being able to "use" the key on the wall because it's behind my items. There is no option to rotate the camera in this room to remedy the situation, it's fixed in place. I've tried using the key on my hot bar but the only option it gives me is destroy when I activate it. I've tried activating the key and closing out the bag but it resets the key's status as soon as you click anything. I've also tried long pressing the wall but the option to use the key is not available. If there's something I'm just missing or if it's just broken I'd love to know, I've spent at least good hour trying to figure out a workaround. Thanks.

04-Dec-2019 09:46:37 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2019 09:49:11 by OneNardBard

T1 T1

T1 T1

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I having the same problem on mobile as well. I'm just stuck in the back hole and I can't rotate my camera and you have to have your inventory open to use the key which is where I need to click. This needs to be addressed ASAP. @Jagex

21-Jan-2021 13:37:48

Quick find code: 450-451-101-66132593 Back to Top