Forums

Wealth evaluator gone.

Quick find code: 443-444-294-66119214

Chikashi T

Chikashi T

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since the update 2nd September, I am unable to find the wealth evaluator, I managed to find the currency pouch after a long period of searching.

People pay for the wealth evaluator to be unlocked, it shouldn't be removed or impossible to find.

Besides that, I think the money you have should be at the bottom of the inventory where it used to be.

There is plenty of dead space at the bottom of the inventory to place some small buttons without text next to eachother, for currency pouch, wealth evaluator and 2 spaces combined to hold your money amount.

03-Sep-2019 01:38:53

Chikashi T

Chikashi T

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Forgot to mention that I am also unable to view my Invention Components screen as this button has been removed as well.

These are some pretty serious buttons that are missing.

03-Sep-2019 01:48:07 - Last edited on 03-Sep-2019 01:56:44 by Chikashi T

Daddy Roshi
Jan Member 2018

Daddy Roshi

Posts: 3,348 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its all under worn equipment now several extra steps to find something that to be fair was annoying to use because it messed up inventory space with extra scrolling but at this point extra scrolling is better than having to find it in a completely different area opening a whole new screen at least put coin pouch and price checker back to where they were or make it more user friendly so we dont need extra steps just to see how much we made on a slayer task or something

Can put coin pouch back on the mini map like on pc seems a lot better than having it in some unwanted area like it is now
200m defence 08-10-2021

comp cape 12-19-2021

03-Sep-2019 02:14:43

Lary Flynt
Mar Member 2019

Lary Flynt

Posts: 92 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yep! Totally not a fan of this update. Some things that need improvement in game never even get glanced at while other things that were easy for users are being taken and or nerfed to a useless state. I have been around since OG RSC. Seen a lot with jagex and runescape. Never really posted in threads. However this one rather irks me, last time I quit playing because of stupid nerfs they lost my subscription for 6 years.

07-Sep-2019 05:32:39

Quick find code: 443-444-294-66119214 Back to Top