Forums

cant contact server

Quick find code: 429-430-581-66133247

Sebastion
Aug Member 2014

Sebastion

Posts: 708 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well looks like im in the same boat as everyone else lol. Mobile app not letting me connect and its been 4 days. Will jagex even acknowledge the problem?
Old School Runescape Player

08-Dec-2019 12:39:17 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2019 12:39:58 by Sebastion

Anghellical
Oct Member 2023

Anghellical

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So for some reason for the last three days trying to use the app on my phone or chromebook all it says is that it cant connect to server please check internet connection. My internet connection has a strong signal and everything else seems to work. Is there an update thats taking this long or??? Its frustrating being a member of this lovely game and not being able to play 😥 please help me

08-Dec-2019 16:04:23

Anghellical
Oct Member 2023

Anghellical

So for some reason for the last three days trying to use the app on my phone or chromebook all it says is that it cant connect to server please check internet connection. My internet connection has a strong signal and everything else seems to work. Is there an update thats taking this long or??? Its frustrating being a member of this lovely game and not being able to play 😥 please help me

08-Dec-2019 16:04:26

Anghellical
Oct Member 2023

Anghellical

08-Dec-2019 16:04:28

feared deity

feared deity

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For over a week I have been unable to log in for more than a few seconds. Most of the days would not let me connect at all. Will there be any compensations for almost half my months memberships that has now been wasted on time trying to connect? After years of playing and hundreds of dallars spent, a little acknowledgment from jagex would be appreciated on this issue

08-Dec-2019 17:31:47

feared deity

feared deity

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For over a week I have been unable to log in for more than a few seconds. Most of the days would not let me connect at all. Will there be any compensations for almost half my months memberships that has now been wasted on time trying to connect? After years of playing and hundreds of dallars spent, a little acknowledgment from jagex would be appreciated on this issue

08-Dec-2019 17:31:59

Quick find code: 429-430-581-66133247 Back to Top