Forums

Playing moblie and got banned Thread is locked

Quick find code: 429-430-498-66127230

Slayer Dunn

Slayer Dunn

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So today on my main i was playing hardcore early in the morning on my phone. I did my bird house run than went to killing it with high alching. Adventually i put down my phone and it logged me out. Since i got tired of it after maybe an hour or so, i went to log in on my computer to knock out some quest and it said i was banned. Like how did that happen in a 10-15 minute window?! I did the appeal and it said i was banned for two days and said i was macroing... are you going to ban me for getting really good at high alching? Or is it bc i wasnt lookimg directly at my phone while watching tv and misclicked here and there? I am angry about this bc i wouldnt risk botting on my main and in the past two weeks i have gotten 70+ quest points and just over 20 levels in skills that are 60+. Oh and i just purchased membership. I have three accounts with u. Two with member ship. Im serious considering quiting bc the majority of my skilling is done on my phone and if im just gonna get banned for playing on my phone if i skill "to much" and mis click to much than i might as well just stop now before you runi perfectly good accounts and i just waste my money. I just recently got back into this game too

28-Oct-2019 21:11:52

Quick find code: 429-430-498-66127230 Back to Top