Forums

iOS Helper/information box.

Quick find code: 429-430-306-66264555

LemonTart
Jan Member 2024

LemonTart

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So after the latest update the helper bar in the top left which displays help ie how many slayer monsters are left or say how much coal is in the blast furnace. So with the update the text in the box has got a lot bigger so now it doesn’t display the full number so say when I’m slaying I have 235 left I can only see 2, I have to press and drag to see the rest of the number. Same for blast furnace I have no idea what I have left to put in. Almost makes it pointless having it. Has anyone else noticed this ? Can it be changed back so I don’t have to click it every 30 seconds? Please sort. Thanks xxx

17-Oct-2022 16:35:25

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Shaneuk,

This has been reported and suggested many times in the past few days over at the Oldschool Runescape Discord and Jagex’ other socials. I do believe that they are aware if the issue you and others are facing. You are able to leave your suggestions in the dedicated suggestion-channel over at the Discord or on these forums.

If you’d like to suggest your suggestions here on the forums click here ( this will open a new window ). For the official Discord invite link click here (this will open a new window) .

Jagex does read these suggestions so do not hesitate to suggest yours! :)
Ooh, shiny things!

17-Oct-2022 21:10:51 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2022 21:11:43 by Local Files

Quick find code: 429-430-306-66264555 Back to Top