Forums

Is it over for me? Cant update

Quick find code: 429-430-20-66258995

joaoarroz

joaoarroz

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

After a few tries, after deleting lots of apps, I cant update my client anymore. It says I need IOS 13.0.0 and I can only update till 12.5.5., my device cant update beyond that.

The day before yesterday the same warning appeared and it gave my an option “download a compatible version* and I kept playing as normal... that same window appears now too, I click it, but nothing happens (window keeps popping out again and again). It doesnt download a “compatible version”

Is this the end of the road for me? Got an ipad air, its still great and runs pretty much anything. Weird it cant run OSRS... was planning to renew membership but if its the end of the road i think im coming back another time

30-Jul-2022 20:37:38 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2022 21:02:16 by joaoarroz

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Joaoarroz,

The minimum requirements to be able to play the Oldschool Runescape mobile version are iOS 13.0 or later and Android 8.0 and later. If your device does not meet these minimum requirements I am afraid you are unable to play the mobile version of the game due limitations. More information regarding the OSRS mobile specs can be found here: OSRS Mobile FAQ (click me) (this will open a new window)

You will have to use an updated version of the iPad or any other Apple device to be able to play the game on your mobile if you still feel like doing so, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

In the near future Apple will most likely stop supporting your current iPad version as they stop supporting older models every year. I am currently using an older model, but a little bit newer than yours ( assuming yours is one of the first ones) , and mine did update to their latest iOS version but this is the last year mine is supported by Apple.
Ooh, shiny things!

31-Jul-2022 10:20:39 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2022 10:24:50 by Local Files

Quick find code: 429-430-20-66258995 Back to Top