Forums

mobile login problem

Quick find code: 429-430-135-66253742

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

We are unable to see the screenshot you posted above. Here is a quick guide on how to post images on the forums; How to upload images . (Will open a new window )

For some reason it did not load the image for me, but has now been fixed. Have you tried re-installing the application? Un-install the application, turn your phone off and on and re-download the application. This often does the trick.
Ooh, shiny things!

22-May-2022 19:51:31 - Last edited on 23-May-2022 10:45:04 by Local Files

MuuffCabbage

MuuffCabbage

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We have the same issue, I'll tell you nothing I've tried has worked and I've tried a lot. The only thing I haven't been willing to try is a factory reset, but there is no way in hell I'm doing that over am issue Jagex can't fix. Wawa wi wa

26-May-2022 00:33:20

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
stunik94 said :
For now, uninstall the Beta, leave beta and install normal mobile worked for me...
please fix beta I love the new features

There has just been an update for both Android and iOS. This update has fixed a few known bugs including the game center login issue.
Ooh, shiny things!

26-May-2022 13:09:49

MuuffCabbage

MuuffCabbage

Local Files said :
stunik94 said :
For now, uninstall the Beta, leave beta and install normal mobile worked for me...

There has just been an update for both Android and iOS. This update has fixed a few known bugs including the game center login issue.

Updated the new version, still having the same issue. Where do I find the non beta version the only option I can find in the playstore is the beta version.
Wawa wi wa

26-May-2022 16:36:09

MuuffCabbage

MuuffCabbage

Local Files said :
stunik94 said :

Updated the new version, still having the same issue. Where do I find the non beta version the only option I can find in the playstore is the beta version.
Wawa wi wa

26-May-2022 16:36:10

stunik94
Oct Member 2021

stunik94

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In the page of the beta you have to unsubscribe from beta testing, for now, and if you press Jagex under the app name old school RuneScape (beta) you should find the non beta version. At least I can do my farm and birdhouse run now

27-May-2022 05:49:59

Quick find code: 429-430-135-66253742 Back to Top