Forums

Runescape Classic Thread is locked

Quick find code: 42-43-899-66203651

Shoot2kill
May Member 2020

Shoot2kill

Posts: 164 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im aware that the outdated scripting would make it difficult or impossible to to just port over.
I would expect that even with additional costs " id recommend against it" an event where you released small portion of the classic game, like the original playable free version area, with classics gameplay and rules.
As a temporary league, which would bring back many old players and possibly gain enough traction to warrant a server for it. I doubt this will ever happen but there so many people who talk about it , it obviously popular " the idea of it"
Again i know a dozen reasons why this is not going to happen but it would be incredibly cool to see it again. I was one of the fools to keep my items on classic from my main account that now doesnt exist. As it would happen some major life changes prevented me from gaming for a couple years pretty much altogether, and with some of the changes at that time i didnt much like runescape so my limited downtime was spent doing other things. I played intermittently and enjoyed all the way through rs3 until its collapse, and still play osrs quite happily. With no real complaints, Osrs has done great things, but boy the nostalgia is real.
Ive talked to many other people about classic and every single one feels the same, players or non players get excited about the days of old :)

16-Feb-2021 11:36:43

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,598 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This forum is for announcing or discussing in-game events. It is not a forum for suggestions.

[link url= http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=8/runescape-classic-farewell-1?jptg=ia&jptv=news_archive]RuneScape Classic: Farewell[/link]

If you have suggestions regarding RuneScape (RS3), (which has not collapsed as you claim above) those are best posted in the Game Content Suggestions Forum .

If your suggestions are related to Old School RS, please use the Old School Content Suggestions Forum .

Those forums are where the developers will be looking for player's suggestions.

Thanks
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

16-Feb-2021 18:52:42

Quick find code: 42-43-899-66203651 Back to Top