Forums

W00ters Events (Mod Mark's FC) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 42-43-760-65770787

Sir Vant

Sir Vant

Posts: 625 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello and welcome to the BRAND NEW official thread for W00ters events (version 3!)

Mod Mark's Friends Chat, whose inhabitants are lovingly named W00ters, is among the most popular of friends chats in RuneScape - going strong for more than eight years now! The chat is home to an ever-growing and diversifying community with players from across the globe, playing both RS3 and OSRS.

FC/CC name:
Mod Mark

Quick note: The Friends Chat is an active chat itself, and not purely used for events. Mark has set in place a specific set of rules for his FC, and as such asks that all players follow them while inside the FC. The rules for the FC can be found HERE - thanks to our glamorous assistant
Jas0n
for that ^_^

We would like the chat to remain a fun and friendly atmosphere for all, and as such trolling and insulting other players will not be tolerated.

Feel free to join us at anytime for game help or simply to have a nice chat. The chat is always filled with friendly, helpful people, and there's never a dull moment. :) We would love to have you.

A special thanks to
Mad Muffin
and
Ellum
for the previous W00ters events thread!
RS3 & OSRS Player - Found in
Mod Mark
's Friends Chat
W00ters / Mod Mark FC Events
Follow me on Twitter! -
@SirVantRS

28-Mar-2016 22:19:53 - Last edited on 29-Mar-2016 10:17:20 by Sir Vant

Hartzy
Jan Member 2015

Hartzy

Posts: 46 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Table of Contents

° -
1.1 Introduction

° --
1.2 Table of Contents

° ---
1.3 Next Event

° ----
1.4 Recurring Events

° -----
1.5 Future Events

° ------
1.6 Other groups

° -------
1.7 Other events
~­~­ I am the noobiest of the noobs. ~~

28-Mar-2016 22:22:36 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2016 22:42:46 by Hartzy

Sir Vant

Sir Vant

NEXT EVENT

WHAT:
Outfit contest

WHEN:
Sunday 24th July

WHERE:
Varrock West Bank

WORLD:

FC/CC
: Mod Mark

HOST:
Hayai & Mad Muffin

DESCRIPTION:

Rules

- Items worn must not be considered Rare or Lower rare items, such as Partyhat's, H'ween - Masks, Santa hats, Dyed items and Master capes.
- Holiday event items are not permitted as some players may not have access to such items.
- Soloman's store cosmetics can not be used to gain an unfair advantage.
- Treasure hunter items may not be used unless tradable. (This includes rare item token rewards.)
- Keepsaked items can be used so long as they comply with all the rules.

Objectives

- To compete within an outfit contest to get the best overall score, the judges will rate the outfit from 1 - 10.
- The highest overall score out of the 3 - 5 Outfit topics chosen will be the winner, second and third place will also recieve a prize.

Rewards
Winner: 30,000,000 coins.
Runner's up: 10,000,000 coins.
Mod Mark
's Friends Chat
Follow me on Twitter! -
@SirVantRS

28-Mar-2016 22:22:49 - Last edited on 15-Jul-2016 16:31:58 by Sir Vant

Sir Vant

Sir Vant

OTHER EVENTS

We welcome your event suggestions! If you'd like to suggest an event for us to host on either RS3 or OSRS (or maybe even classic?!) then we would be more than happy to organise this event for you - and if you'd like, we can have you be one of the hosts!

Feel free to post on this thread or PM any rank in game and your suggestion will be passed along to myself and
Hartzy
^_^
Mod Mark
's Friends Chat
Follow me on Twitter! -
@SirVantRS

28-Mar-2016 22:24:07 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2016 22:50:50 by Sir Vant

Quick find code: 42-43-760-65770787 Back to Top