Forums

Santa's Lodge?

Quick find code: 42-43-685-66291127

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,598 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can only enter the Lodge when Santa is there.

From the Christmas Village & The Black Party Hat News Post :
"Santa will arrive at the lodge at 8 pm Game Time each Sunday and stay for 2 hours until 10 pm Game time. During this time players will be able to enter the lodge and collect their weekly gift from Santa!"
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

28-Nov-2023 04:20:15

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,598 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You should read the article that I linked above for you, before you jump to incorrect conclusions.

It also says:
"If you are unable to attend the lodge when Santa has arrived, you will find your gift in the Sledge just outside the grotto. The Black Party hat can be won from the sledge, not just Santa himself, so check in regularly! "
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

28-Nov-2023 07:12:12

Leenara
Sep Member 2023

Leenara

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can obtain 1 nice point a day by handing in the letter's to santa (3) with the following methods:

- Speaking to Clementine
- Skilling in the designated spots in the Christmas Village
- Doing all of your daily challenges

If you've missed a letter you can buy them with Christmas Spirit (costing 400) at the Christmas Spirit Shop

@Catherby
A choccy bar a day shoo the bad feelings away!

29-Nov-2023 19:20:42 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2023 19:21:32 by Leenara

Huck_Fillary
Oct Member 2022

Huck_Fillary

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same issue here - I missed the Santa window, and now when I go to the Lodge to claim, it says there isn't anything for me. I have 7 nice points.

Really want that Peppermint outfit!

It's a great Christmas event, though! The best I've seen in a very long time. Nice work!

04-Dec-2023 20:52:27

Saint Blair
Sep Member 2009

Saint Blair

Posts: 353 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i had 6 nice points & stumbled accross the lodge being open ran in to talk to santa not realizing it would take my 6 points when i was planning to get 7th then loot the sled...

i feel a bit ripped off at chance for black party hat now.

also i got candy cane hat from lodge, have not gotten candy cane scarf yet.

got candy cane outfit from sled.
jack of all trades, always willing to help those in need. we care about our communities. ;)

love to boss
:P

The Saints Reborn - clan - mentoring new players - random givaways to new players durring seasonal events, will it be your lucky day? ;)

12-Dec-2023 22:30:45 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2023 22:33:20 by Saint Blair

Kiyo Azura
Dec Member 2022

Kiyo Azura

Posts: 79 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you can buy the Christmas letters just once. so if you miss one just one then your kind of screwed. you should have the option to get extra letters at least once a week during event. maybe not as many as the first time but have that option at least to be able to get one your missing or 3 extra letters a week. that would make it fun and you can use the extra points that I and I imagine other players have from buying everything in the shop already. i do an event just long enough to get the letter. i have points that i will be unable to use. maybe even have Jagex make it fun an turn those extra points into letters toward the end of the event so they are not lost. because we all know that if you don't use them up they will not roll over to the next year or towards a future event. sorry not ranting just stating a fact. [/darkorchid]“Games are the best entertainment because they take your mind off everything.[/darkorchid]

22-Dec-2023 12:17:16

Quick find code: 42-43-685-66291127 Back to Top