Forums

Weekly Forumer Events - WFE

Quick find code: 42-43-602-64272977

Collin892
May Member 2005

Collin892

Posts: 12,307 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had a nice time at the house party earlier. Thank you again Libby for hosting.

I hope everyone's doing well and I'll see you all tomorrow at Vinesweeper (Maybe). :)

I'll update the polls later tonight.

03-Mar-2013 00:47:15 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2013 00:47:30 by Collin892

Lead Wolf
Apr Member 2010

Lead Wolf

Posts: 6,105 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here are a couple of motto suggestions, which I randomly thought of :p...

Weekly Forumer Events - "Where friendship and FUN, are conjoined into one <3."
Or...
Weekly Forumer Events - "Where friendship and fun, are available to everyone :D !"
Lead Wolf

... ''Rawr!''

03-Mar-2013 13:51:55

Collin892
May Member 2005

Collin892

Posts: 12,307 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like your motto's, Wolf. Thanks for entering. :)

Hi Jj - I'm very sorry that we missed you at Vinesweeper. Wiz and myself did indeed cancel the event. We arrived at the Tree patch and waited around for about 5 minutes and then decided to call the event off as nobody was there and we both had some real life work to do. Rest assured, we will have another Vinesweeper event in the future.

Thank you for waiting around and I'm very sorry we were not there to accompany you. If you would like, keep an eye out for more of our events and feel free to post to let us know you will be attending. ;)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I've got to go back to working so I'll see you all soon.

03-Mar-2013 20:38:04

Zelenia

Zelenia

Posts: 1,699 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey! Sorry I couldn't post a bit earlier but I had a great time at libbeyy's POH :)
I'm looking forward to more events soon. I won't be online to attend Vine sweeper because I have to go on a road trip :( I'll be back soon though!

04-Mar-2013 00:53:56

DancingQueen

DancingQueen

Posts: 21,119 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi everyone,

sorry I wasn't around for the vinesweeper, some last minute technical difficulties made it so I couldn't log in. Tudj, I haven't been able to see any avatars for a couple of days now, does anyone know what is going on and how to fix this? When I right click on it and then click inspect element, lots of stuff comes up as being crossed out. I'm having techno rage atm, so I'd better be off.

See you all soon

Ruby

04-Mar-2013 07:26:04 - Last edited on 30-Dec-2013 19:26:36 by DancingQueen

Stevensumon
May Member 2022

Stevensumon

Posts: 18,787 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I haven't found any specific posts on the avatar issue, but generally there's been a problem for a few days now, as you mentioned. This morning they seemed fixed for me, but since then they've been reverting between working & not so.

Hope you all have a good first full week of March.

04-Mar-2013 18:52:40

My Wiz In Me
Jan
fmod Member

My Wiz In Me

Forum Moderator Posts: 23,832 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry for the late post. I've been extremely busy in real life. :(

Jj, I'm sorry about Vinesweeper! I'm going to reschedule it soon, so stay tuned. :)

I am going to be very busy in real life this weekend, so we will probably continue with events in a week and a half. Of course, if anyone would like to plan an event, feel free to do so! Just post the details on this thread and I'll add it to the schedule as soon as possible. Don't forget to check out our motto competition (page 1, posts 7 and 8) and our polls (page 1, post 9) if you haven't already done so. ;)

05-Mar-2013 21:24:12 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2013 21:25:05 by My Wiz In Me

Quick find code: 42-43-602-64272977 Back to Top