Forums

Pink Skirts - PMod Events Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459

kris34
Sep Member 2022

kris34

Posts: 9,503 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys there are a few of us that are interested in making a clan for this group. In a clan you can get bonus xp from a citidal and if we are lucky enough we can also work up to make a dragon, which I think is very cool! We also have avatars that we can make :) I thought it would be cool because then we could have our own place to hang out and call our own :)
Panda Kris

25-Mar-2015 20:53:25

Sseuss

Sseuss

Forum Moderator Posts: 24,847 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Hope Dolphin - glad you are enjoying your experiences with PsP and Mod Events :)

I'm afraid though, that a clan would not be possible for several reasons.

The friend chat is owned by Jagex and is used by several JMods for hosting events as well as the PMod group . Our groups is trying to offer and support events from a large cross-section of RuneScape - including those already in clans and independents. The majority of us are also already in clans - several separate clans at that.

Clans are fun and do have a lot to offer. Why don't you talk to some other players like yourself and start up a clan ? You'd have the best of two worlds then. Participation with lots of different people through PsP and the benefits of a clan and citadel.
“You're off to Great Places! Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!”
Dr. Seuss,
@SeussRS

25-Mar-2015 23:15:12

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
All that pink on the first page though! :P

I love what you're doing and glad to see you're getting everyone involved. Looking forward to hearing about your next event. =D

- Mod Neena -
Community Manager
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

26-Mar-2015 10:15:27

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459 Back to Top