Forums

Pink Skirts - PMod Events Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Suaraun

If you believe that a p mod has abused his/her power, then you need to report it in game. There is nothing that can be done on the forums about anyone's alleged in game behavior. You could report it under "disruptive behavior" or "offensive language". If you report in game, the situation will be reviewed by a J mod.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

29-Apr-2016 03:54:46

Suaraun
Dec Member 2014

Suaraun

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I tried to report them in game however various issues made that impossible but thanks for the advice. I am however going to be talking with mod neena about the issue so hopefully it gets resolved that way.

Even so, it doesn't change the fact that crashing a team thats obviously mid trip on the world, and even politely asked said mods to hop worlds, is just plain rude. I expect pmods to have some semblance of decency, not be stuck up (insert choice of insults here) who have no semblance of decency.
Bazinga

29-Apr-2016 22:56:40

Iceberg
Sep Member 2008

Iceberg

Posts: 20,587 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Best Guthix said :
I recall some Nex masses happened some months ago lead by pmods, any change one of those will happen again any time soon?

Here's the next Nex Mass currently planned:

,¸„»°'ˆ Bossing Event: Nex Mass
When: ………………………… Tuesday 24th May - 17:00 GameTime
Where: ……………………….. W106 Nex Bank GWD
Host: ………………………….. SCAPE CLASIC & Redwigon
FC: ……………………………… SCAPE CLASIC

I'll poke some of the hosts to let them know there's interest for more :)
… .
_|¯¯¯|_

… …
( '
v
' )
.……
I
C
E
B
E
R
G

>--
(
:
)
--<

02-May-2016 14:40:12

M e r c y
Apr Member 2008

M e r c y

Posts: 181 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys Samey and I are so enjoying the events. Here is what we'd like to do for the upcoming week. Last Furies Mass was a great success and depending on the number of ppl we may break up into two groups so everyone has a chance at some loot. Be sure to have enough killcount to join the fun prior to the event. Thank you all and hope to see you there.

When: …………………………… Tues 10th of May - 17:00 GameTime
Where: ………………………….. W105 Twin Furies Boss Mass
Host: …………………………….. M E R C Y & Samey
FC: ………………………………… Mod Events

04-May-2016 22:19:58

The contents of this message have been hidden.

11-May-2016 10:50:56

M e r c y
Apr Member 2008

M e r c y

Posts: 181 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys another upcoming week with some Pest Control in mind.. I know there's been some confusion on my end in scheduling, but finally dedicated to doing Monday events from here on out. Hope to participate more in other's events and continuing in having some Runescape fun with everyone. Samey and I are dedicated in the community and work very well together to make events as accommodating as possible. Hip Hip Hurray!

Event: Pest Control
Date: Monday May 16th
Time: 17:00 game time
FC: Mod Events
Host: M E R C Y and Samey

Thanks for everyone's help in getting us off and running with the events. Your all amazing and we appreciate all of your suggestions and guidance. If you would like us to host an event feel free to add me to twitter @mercy4u_rs.

12-May-2016 01:11:18

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459 Back to Top