Forums

Pink Skirts - PMod Events Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459

Bone Z

Bone Z

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
meow. Hello i am interested in how you guys and gals go about things me and another member of my clan have been given the title of clan organizers we belong to a very old clan "Zamorak Cult" i myself have been with the clan for several years. over the years not just in this clan i have desired very-much to do great events. i created a game show "get boned" the greatest game show in runescape. pie fights fc and cc events that take place in cc fc . modified clan battlefields. so many things along with the usual fare of stuff and pvm pvp and minigames . i have been so happy about the noticeboard fun*ions and the broadcasting tools along with the game clock (small improvement there could be add two more clocks in game you can adjust to your time and clan majority time) aside from that love it.
the reason im posting is im still not abel to break through to the clan we have had many low turnout unsuccessful and well disheartening events also. can yall offer suggestions help and how do i contribute to you guys and gals?
looking forward to hearing from some one say mew mew to teacat 4 me

10-Apr-2016 15:08:38

M e r c y
Apr Member 2008

M e r c y

Posts: 181 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to host an event with my friend Samey. The following is the event details. If you guys can add this to event timer I would greatly appreciate it. I am new to this thread. so any advice would be awesome. Happy Scaping.

Date:
Wednesday
, April 13th
Time:
17:00-19:00
game time
Where:
Pest Control
World 105

FC:
Mod Events
Hosts:
M E R C Y
and
Samey

Hope to see you all there. This is my first Pmod event host so if I skipped a step. plz feel free to let me know. :P

11-Apr-2016 16:16:14

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iceberg said :
,¸„»°'ˆ
,¸„»°'ˆ
Bossing Event

Name of event:
…..
Defeat Twin Furies - Generals of Zamorak in The Heart (Part 4)
Date:
…………………..
Wednesday 13th April
Time:
…………………..
01:00 GameTime
Where:
………………..
W64 GWD2 - Zamorak
Host:
…………………..
Erehk &Athina
FC:
………………………
Ere*k

Thanks a bunch to everybody who came to the event, it was a lot of fun with quite a good turnout. :)
@RS_Erehk

13-Apr-2016 03:21:35

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would anyone be interested in co-hosting a/some Gop events, during the next spotlight (24-26)? :)

Bone Z said :
modified clan battlefields

Not sure about the rest of the things, but I know we (clan I'm in) like doing this, too.. so perhaps some joint clan events might help boost turnout? If so, then you could post on our clan thread ( Here ).

13-Apr-2016 14:07:04

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yusou Bhoroi said :
Would anyone be interested in co-hosting a/some Gop events, during the next spotlight (24-26)? :)

I'd be happy to host with you if you want. :) I'll PM you in-game next time I see you online, if that works best?
@RS_Erehk

13-Apr-2016 21:02:37

Jerie

Jerie

Posts: 250 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
M e r c y said :
I would like to host an event with my friend Samey. The following is the event details. If you guys can add this to event timer I would greatly appreciate it. I am new to this thread. so any advice would be awesome. Happy Scaping.

Date:
Wednesday
, April 13th
Time:
17:00-19:00
game time
Where:
Pest Control
World 105

FC:
Mod Events
Hosts:
M E R C Y
and
Samey

Hope to see you all there. This is my first Pmod event host so if I skipped a step. plz feel free to let me know. :P

Pfew ! What an event that was!
Had a blast !
Thank you for hosting Mercy & Samey! ^_^
Sincerely,
Jerie :)
RS Outreach Clan * Events Calendar & Guide * Forum Help

13-Apr-2016 21:21:01

M e r c y
Apr Member 2008

M e r c y

Posts: 181 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a couple more events planned. The following are two I hope to get put on the list.

1) April 25th

Name of event:
…..
Defeat Twin Furies - Generals of Zamorak

Date:
…………………..
Monday, April 25t*

Time:
…………………..
17:00 game time

Where
: ………………..
W105 GWD2 - Zamorak

Host
: …………………..
M E R C Y and Samey

FC:
………………………
Mod Events

2) May 2nd

Name of event:
…..
Trouble Brewing

Date:
…………………..
Monday, May 2nd

Time:
…………………..
17:00 game time

Where:
………………..
W 104

Host:
…………………..
M E R C Y and Samey

FC
: ………………………
Mod Events

I would like to thank you all for your support in my last event as it was a total success. You are all amazing. I feel much more excited now to host more. Hope to see you all there.

19-Apr-2016 12:31:25

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459 Back to Top