Forums

GameBlast21 - UCoR

Quick find code: 42-43-283-66198868

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,498 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this thread. Thanks for posting it up. :)

SpecialEffect is a great charity, and I do look forward to the yearly RuneScape vents related to it. There are some great streams by dedicated players, and I would encourage anyone reading to check them out.

I am known for creating RuneScape parodies out of real-world songs, which I post on the forums. I will think about how to create one to help raise awareness this year. It might not be much, but I'll do what I can to put the word out on the forums. :)

18-Jan-2021 14:34:03

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Posts: 10,793 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The schedule is filling up with a mixture of streamers and starting to look like a cracking weekend! It isn't too late to get involved either - we still have open slots in our schedule for any streamers wishing to join in and help to raise money for SpecialEffect!

If you don't stream there are loads of other ways to get involved, like helping to organise, communications, twitch help - all sorts!
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

25-Jan-2021 23:30:13

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the thread, Miss Misty. :)

Do you reckon it's possible to donate through Well of Godwill, or somehow donate in-game wealth towards the charity, as been done in the past?
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

25-Jan-2021 23:36:36

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Posts: 10,793 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corder said :
Thanks for the thread, Miss Misty. :)

Do you reckon it's possible to donate through Well of Godwill, or somehow donate in-game wealth towards the charity, as been done in the past?

I don't have anything confirmed on this right now, but I do know they have done it in the past! I will see if I can grab someone to ask for you :) It would certainly be a nice touch again!
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
Miss Misty
Owner - Montys Crusaders

28-Jan-2021 21:24:16

Quick find code: 42-43-283-66198868 Back to Top