Forums

On that farm, they had a... Thread is locked

Quick find code: 42-43-130-66000951

Stinkowing
Jun Member 2006

Stinkowing

Posts: 1,199 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can said creature we suggest be completely new in the context of RuneScape? I have a couple of ideas that may work, but I'd like to know if they have to be established already in-game. Oh, I almost forgot.
Oh, I already forgot.

28-Mar-2018 17:52:12

Hola
Mar Member 2020

Hola

Posts: 2,872 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WooHoooooo! Excited for another art contest! =D Sounds really fun, can't wait to get started!
@MendedHeartRS
<3
200M Mining/Construction/Thieve
<3
Founder of RSlgbta FC

28-Mar-2018 18:14:45 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2018 18:14:54 by Hola

Helring
Mar Member 2005

Helring

Posts: 4,609 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- Aquatic Strykewyrm

-

- This is a Strykewyrm that likes to live in lakes, like the lake on your farm. It can either be 1 large Aquatic Strykewyrm in the pool like Nessie, or they could be smaller like a koi pond of them.

- This is one of the few environments that doesn't have a Strykewyrm yet, and would be cool to have them. Maybe allow the aquatic strykewyrm to also be a new skin for Freezy

28-Mar-2018 19:00:45 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2018 19:02:18 by Helring

Serraranger
Jul Member 2012

Serraranger

Posts: 454 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bliksemvis said :
Is it going to be a player owned farm or a huge "look at all the weirdo creatures I found on my adventures and have ripped away from their homeland" themepark (and then breed them too?) O_o

I'd loooooove the concept of breeding! In example, the concept of Herblore Habitat is nice: combine certain stuff and poof - new stuff arrives. People were super-stoked about that dragon breeding game from a couple of years back (Dragonvale or something), so there might even be some demand for a concept like this.
Serraranger
, a
Deputy Owner
in the clan
Summit

28-Mar-2018 19:17:27

Cassus
May Member 2014

Cassus

Posts: 1,270 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grow a baby Tuska.

You take a part of the Tuska corpse and frankenstein it alive with invention and the related skills into a new little Tuska on your farm.

You could maybe use invention to make a device thats plugged into it.

Through that device you could harvest a resource from it. (lightning in a bottle) or you could siphon off the electricity to power something. Maybe make it count as a kind of divination energy.

28-Mar-2018 19:56:47

Quick find code: 42-43-130-66000951 Back to Top