Forums

±‡± N.W.F. WRESTLING 2014 ±‡±

Quick find code: 42-43-105-65425441

Dedle5

Dedle5

Posts: 12,964 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
±‡± Announcement ±‡±

In light of recent developments, Deafdavid5 will face Tigereye6904 in a Cage Match this week. If he manages to win this match, he will not only have killed the HoF Legend of Tigereye beyond all doubt, but he will also earn the opportunity to face Kazokio Dave one-on-one at N.W.F. Royal Rumble 2014 where he will seek to kill the legend of the greatest wrestler in National Wrestling Federation history.

Deafdavid5's replies are on the previous page.

14-Aug-2014 04:27:13 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2014 04:28:32 by Dedle5

Brama

Brama

Posts: 3,986 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am going to give a blanket statement that I'm nearly positive is felt by the entire RSW community:

Deafdavid - If you feel that you are in the league of those before you, you should probably learn how to properly construct a forums post with some flame in it. What you're doing now is absolutely atrocious. For your sake, you should edit your post to say "achievements" instead of your "achievement", because as it stands, you only have one... A point which could be argued - that you're one achievement is single-handedly reworked the concept of annoying "heel". So, we can congratulate you there, or wait for you to correct your post and actually come back with a few - properly worded, please - accomplishments.

Also, you should consider the crowd in which you are trying to perform. While you may not have much of a legacy, you do have more than that of Wobble, and attempting to create tension with him will get you nowhere. You now have your match with Tiger Jericho. You should consider ways in which you can out-talk arguably the greatest talker in Runescape Wrestling history.

14-Aug-2014 14:19:42

Highway Boys

Highway Boys

Posts: 12,545 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Deaf, never have I backed down from a challenge in RSW. You don't become the greatest superstar in NWF history by running from matches. The thing is I only have about 10 matches left before I call it quits and there's no way I'm going to waste my time with scrubs... Stepping in the ring with me is an honor and you're going to have to earn it.

Like Dedle said, defeat Tiger and I'll see you at the rumble. If you don't defeat him, just move on because we won't be sharing a ring anytime soon.

14-Aug-2014 15:04:02

kenkie

kenkie

Posts: 915 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
stepping in the ring with you is an "honor"? I don't give a damn about you or your legacy. All I care about is beating the sht out of you and prove you, HOFers, and other wrestlers that I am the greatest superstar of all time then have a world title shot. That's what all I care.

P.S. Go train hard before you face me at the Royal Rumble cos I'm coming for you.

14-Aug-2014 21:57:43 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2014 22:21:04 by kenkie

K F C
Jan Member 2020

K F C

Posts: 3,749 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wobble said :
So Deafdavid, David Brod, the "Greatest defender of all time" has returned to claim what I assume, in his words, is known as the "NWF Champion." What kind of surprises is this bumbling, illiterate piece of meat going to bring to this fine establishment? Maybe he'll whip out his own piece of meat and surprise us all, perhaps it'll be double the size we all think, at 2 inches.

Welcome back David, it's been a long time. I see your ego is still just as inflated as the doll you use every night to satisfy your unattainable cravings in life. Hopefully we don't puncture you at the event and let all of the air out your head. With that I wish you good luck.

I fkn love you Wobble.

14-Aug-2014 22:55:18

Brama

Brama

kenkie said :
stepping in the ring with you is an "honor"? I don't give a damn about you or your legacy. All I care about is beating the sht out of you and prove you, HOFers, and other wrestlers that I am the greatest superstar of all time then have a world title shot. That's what all I care.

P.S. Go train hard before you face me at the Royal Rumble cos I'm coming for you.

You see, I tried to help you by getting you on the right track to stardom... However, you just downright disrespected my Tag Team Partner - whom, might I remind you, is a Champion in this Federation.

You have tried ever so valiantly to pursue a career worth remembering - yet you always come up short.

David, to claim that you are the greatest superstar of all time, is to claim that you are better than what Charles11113 was... What Miniman2220 was... What Retgot was... What Fantastico J was... Armotrolly... Bigbud44... Dead Devil05... To claim that you are better than what I am... What Tigereye6904 is... What Mr Money is... Jonathan Jeffery... And yes, Kazokio Dave.

All of the names listed above, and many, many more that have come and gone, have done far more for this industry than leave it able to park in a figurative handicap parking space... That which you have done.

I am trying to stay neutral here, and to support the idea of you fighting Kazokio Dave, simply because it would do wonders for your career... But you're crossing a few lines. Lines which should not be crossed by any man - regardless of handicap.

#mfw.

14-Aug-2014 23:57:23

kenkie

kenkie

Brama, stay out of our business. I don't care if he's your partner and get on his back. I am going to beat the sht out of Dave like what I did to you before Sam screwed me up in 2 years ago so just stay out of it. And one more thing before you stay out of it, You said I claimed that I am better than what you are, yup you are right that I have a better legacy than you do and look at what Dedle ranked us for top 100 greatest superstars. Again, JUST STAY OUT OF IT.

15-Aug-2014 02:44:22

kenkie

kenkie

K F C said :
Wobble said :
So Deafdavid, David Brod, the "Greatest defender of all time" has returned to claim what I assume, in his words, is known as the "NWF Champion." What kind of surprises is this bumbling, illiterate piece of meat going to bring to this fine establishment? Maybe he'll whip out his own piece of meat and surprise us all, perhaps it'll be double the size we all think, at 2 inches.

Welcome back David, it's been a long time. I see your ego is still just as inflated as the doll you use every night to satisfy your unattainable cravings in life. Hopefully we don't puncture you at the event and let all of the air out your head. With that I wish you good luck.

I fkn love you Wobble.

I love him for being a hater. I really love my haters, he's one of my haters. Feel free to be one of my haters, KFC. They hate me because I am too good for them. Haters gonna hate.

15-Aug-2014 02:48:11

Brama

Brama

kenkie said :
Brama, stay out of our business. I don't care if he's your partner and get on his back. I am going to beat the sht out of Dave like what I did to you before Sam screwed me up in 2 years ago so just stay out of it. And one more thing before you stay out of it, You said I claimed that I am better than what you are, yup you are right that I have a better legacy than you do and look at what Dedle ranked us for top 100 greatest superstars. Again, JUST STAY OUT OF IT.

While you were busy staying true to the one company that gave you a chance, I demanded chances in the companies that... Shut you out.

Deafdavid, I am going to give you a reality check here, son: With no offense intended towards NWF... If we were to take RuneScape Wrestling as a whole and do a ranking of those that have competed, I can guaran-damn-tee you that I would be lightyears ahead of you. The ranking here shows what you were able to do in this company... Which, obvious by your rank, still wasn't much.

As far as our match at WWA Mania goes... I won and you lost. You can work it any way you choose, but the fact is, I defeated you. I outlasted you. I was better than you.

15-Aug-2014 03:20:15

Brama

Brama

kenkie said :
K F C said :
Wobble said :

I fkn love you Wobble.

I love him for being a hater. I really love my haters, he's one of my haters. Feel free to be one of my haters, KFC. They hate me because I am too good for them. Haters gonna hate.

How many more times could you have attempted to say "hate" in a reply?

15-Aug-2014 03:22:59

Quick find code: 42-43-105-65425441 Back to Top