Forums

Premier Club Question.

Quick find code: 410-411-734-66237771

Tiny
Dec Member 2022

Tiny

Posts: 384 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I currently have a membership to premier Club from the last release and now have membership till October next year. To get the new items from the new Premier Club I have to purchase another whole year's membership which will have me paid membership for nearly 2 YEARS IN ADVANCE!

What happens on the next premier Club? do I then go to 3 years in advance?

There has to be a better way to do this...I really don't mind if it was just a few months but this is a little extreme. Hopefully, I can get a response from a jmod on this as I find it a little frustrating, and hope they come back to me with a remedy for people in my circumstance.

Possibly even a 3-month or 6-month purchase for people who have the last prem club form 6 months ago and are too far in advance in paid members?
:P
Best Little Player in the Game
:P
Super Tiny

02-Dec-2021 03:29:21

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Tiny

You won't get a response from a JMod in here.

You obviously won't go three years in advance when the next Premier Club comes out because, by that time, you will have used up one year of your current Premier membership.
However, if you continue buying Premier Club in the future, you will always stay well ahead in paid membership.

Jagex dropped the 3 month and 6 month Premier Club options this year.
Apparently they were poorly supported. Everybody wanted the full 12 months Premier Club.

Choosing to buy Premier Club is yours. If you feel you don't want so much advance membership then don't buy it.

Jagex has consistently pursued marketing opportunities in order to maximise membership revenue. They have been doing this for over ten years.
Players that have bought into all available special marketing offers have ended up with massive amounts of advance membership. So much so that some players maxed out their ability to purchase membership at one point.

Think about what you want and whether it will make a positive contribution to your game.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

03-Dec-2021 10:24:09

Quick find code: 410-411-734-66237771 Back to Top