Forums

Issues with my Membership

Quick find code: 410-411-657-66218088

valy225
Nov Member 2013

valy225

Posts: 208 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had premium membership active for 7 years and this year i could not activate again due to crashes errors and not knowing when will expire to say the least i activated normal back in 2013 for 6 months with bonds that i never used and since the one from 2020 activated in august i considered that will expire in the same way in 2021.
Then the one from 2013 will start and will let me reactivate the next premier in november
But for some reason it say that my membership will expire in 12days and i save my money for 20 bonds to activate the next one.
What should i do?
Ps.
I had silver then gold later in april or may during 2019 and for some reason it changed to august for both years when i reactivated gold over feb when i usually reactivate.

06-Jun-2021 05:04:40

Finance
Apr Member 2012

Finance

Posts: 56,428 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Any membership that you purchased or obtained from redeeming bonds stacks onto your existing membership time. It's almost certain that you aren't counting your redemptions correctly. If the clock says your membership expires in 12 days, you'll need to plan accordingly.

You should be eligible for discounted pricing on membership purchases due to the length of your continuous membership.
Community Helper

Need account help, technical support, or payment help? Visit the
Support Centre

06-Jun-2021 08:50:30

valy225
Nov Member 2013

valy225

So what you say is that i should extend my membership or to wait and se if its going to expire? because I stil have premium active and since is active should expire in a month or two but the way it looks could be removed even in 12days at how things go.
The reason why i created this post is so i know why my membership days are going down when premium is stil active and for how long normal will stay 6 months 4 or 3 since i already had 6 months active on activating VIP.

06-Jun-2021 12:38:22

Finance
Apr Member 2012

Finance

Posts: 56,428 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you go to the Account Settings Status page (click 'Account' in the top right corner of this page) you will see the exact date (in British time) when your membership will expire. This includes all membership, both regular and premium. If you wish to maintain your membership beyond that date, you will have to purchase additional membership on top of that, or redeem some of your bonds.

Premier membership isn't 'saved' as your first post implies--if you purchase both premier and regular membership, the premier membership is prioritized and activated first. However, you will receive the total number of days of membership you paid for.
Community Helper

Need account help, technical support, or payment help? Visit the
Support Centre

06-Jun-2021 20:01:45 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2021 07:51:00 by Finance

valy225
Nov Member 2013

valy225

Sorry but you know nothing of how normal membership and premium membership works since you did not gave me the help that i needed and if you read the posts regarding VIP Status you could se that it said right there for years that a normal membership is locked b premium starts and will run till it will expire and c membership starts where premium left
For short if someone had ex silver from january to june with 3 months normal then his membership should expire in september not june or july because that could defy with the rules implemented of that offer and for that so i asked if my old mem will start right after or expire a question they never had an answer to for years from 2013 when i first activated that since no one tested that out.
Btw On account only say when your normal membership will expire not when premier+mem will expire and status is only for mute and bans but nice try.

09-Jun-2021 23:06:53 - Last edited on 09-Jun-2021 23:09:26 by valy225

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Click on the 'Account' (or 'My Account') link at the top of this page and log in if required.
On the Account Settings page, on the right hand side under 'Membership' it will tell you how long you have left of your paid membership.

note: I believe Finance meant Account Settings but mistyped Account Status, ok?

You said in your opening post that the information there showed your membership was about to run out.
The information under 'Membership' is absolutely accurate.
If it says you have only twelve (or maybe 8 or 9) days left then
that is all the remaining paid membership your account has.

There is no more membership other than what is shown there.

It sounds like you have a complicated set of payments going back to 2013. If you want a detailed examination of the payments, you should message Billing Support and get them to check.
Have you been paying with Bonds earned in-game all along or do you use another method to pay from time to time?

My advice is not to let your membership drop out while your payments are checked as your account would lose its loyalty crown upgrades and your loyalty crown would reset back to zero.

To contact Billing Support use the 'Contact Us' button on the Refunds support page.
I know you aren't after a refund but this contact point is the one to use when asking about Premier Club and membership status.
Navigation: Contact us -> No -> Jagex -> Request a refund
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

10-Jun-2021 05:14:25 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2021 05:15:47 by Malua

valy225
Nov Member 2013

valy225

Thanks for info and help you two but is been already lost and reactivated
But to answer your question:
I had membership set to x date June x Year Locked Behind Premium and activated at the time they had the offers extending my current rewards premier artefact vault and 100 bankslots to August with Membership expired and Yak prizes for Premium could work in Free World and had 1key a day for total 2days.
Yes i have 7 Crowns and i been using Bonds like a cheapskate and now i learned that i had to do what i had to do to keep my membership going even if normal is way more expensive and prices are above the top.
Dont think that crown will reset to day1 since it been 2days tought and if it does i accepted my mistake.
I did sent a ticket right on 18 later that night and had no mail for my problem even since and my membership is not 6 months since premium always extended to a year each year but i tried anyway.
Thanks and enjoy the forums

~ there are ways to buy membership like there are to make money ~
~ all you need is courage ~

27-Jun-2021 10:37:33

valy225
Nov Member 2013

valy225

Malua said :
Click on the 'Account' (or 'My Account') link at the top of this page and log in if required.
On the Account Settings page, on the right hand side under 'Membership' it will tell you how long you have left of your paid membership.

note: I believe Finance meant Account Settings but mistyped Account Status, ok?

You said in your opening post that the information there showed your membership was about to run out.
The information under 'Membership' is absolutely accurate.
If it says you have only twelve (or maybe 8 or 9) days left then
that is all the remaining paid membership your account has.

There is no more membership other than what is shown there.

It sounds like you have a complicated set of payments going back to 2013. If you want a detailed examination of the payments, you should message Billing Support and get them to check.
Have you been paying with Bonds earned in-game all along or do you use another method to pay from time to time?

My advice is not to let your membership drop out while your payments are checked as your account would lose its loyalty crown upgrades and your loyalty crown would reset back to zero.

To contact Billing Support use the 'Contact Us' button on the Refunds support page.
I know you aren't after a refund but this contact point is the one to use when asking about Premier Club and membership status.
Navigation: Contact us -> No -> Jagex -> Request a refund

Ok

27-Jun-2021 10:38:09

Quick find code: 410-411-657-66218088 Back to Top