Forums

Ultimate Currency Pack Mobile

Quick find code: 410-411-609-66288991

Lelouch
Feb Member 2007

Lelouch

Posts: 121 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've worked through the key points on the support page, but still am not able to recieve my Ultimate Currency page, I've been charged for the purchase but nothing appears. :) Better to be late than not to arrive at all. :P Unless said thing is your girlfriends birthday, might as well pack your bags and leave for floor 61. :O

19-Oct-2023 13:20:32

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Lelouch

The Mobile payment issues support page has the troubleshooting points, though you say you have been through them already.

The most common problems are:
* not waiting long enough for the purchase to process (could be up to 24 hours)
* not visiting the in-game store to pick up the purchase

Usually the mobile apps auto refund if the purchase is not collected or delivered within 72 hours.
You are supposed to contact the provider directly rather than Jagex because, if Jagex haven't received your payment, they don't know that you have made a purchase and can't see the transaction.

Being charged i.e. the money leaving your bank account doesn't mean the purchase is successful. It just means your bank knows you have made a purchase and they are holding the money out of your account, waiting for the company you purchased from to claim it.
Your bank will return the money into your account if it isn't claimed within a certain time period and it will end up looking like the money transaction never happened.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

20-Oct-2023 02:25:06

Quick find code: 410-411-609-66288991 Back to Top