Forums

Payment Pending

Quick find code: 410-411-514-66078598

Vilair

Vilair

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I attempted to purchase 10 bonds on my account yesterday, I had a few failed transactions on my account when using the web browser so I went onto my phone and it took the payment out of my bank account, though the payment is currently sitting at "Pending". And I haven't received my bonds. I'm not sure what is going on, I purchased the Premiere Club Package 2 days ago, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But I'm unable to purchase anything on my account now, even the cheapest options. Anybody have this issue before? I've contacted my bank and they just said that it's RuneScape's side of things that is causing this issue.

25-Jan-2019 11:10:15

Master 0rich

Master 0rich

Posts: 3,899 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Vilair -

It's possible the bank might of flagged suspicious activity on the account, but if the transaction went through and is still in a pending state, I would honestly just wait until it clears and see if the bonds come in after that. It can take 2-3 business days for a transaction to get out of pending state.

So, just wait for now and if the bonds do not show after the transaction clears, reply back here and we can attempt to assist you further.

Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”

25-Jan-2019 20:07:47 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2019 20:08:17 by Master 0rich

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Jazzy Shade - It is best if you create your own thread for your issue.

In the regular discussion forums, it is appreciated that you check to see if there is already a thread open for the topic you wish to discuss.

However, in the Community Led Support Forums, it is much easier to give everyone the help they are looking for if each user creates their own thread about their issue.

Every user's situation is somewhat unique, and it can get confusing as to which post is to which user, when more than one player is trying to get help on the same thread. Advice given to the original player may not apply in each case. Also, when tacking your situation on to another player's thread, those helping may recognize the thread as one where the issue had already been solved, and may not notice that a different situation has been added to that thread.

Thanks
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

12-Jul-2020 05:20:41

Quick find code: 410-411-514-66078598 Back to Top