Forums

I FORGOT MY TWITCH CONNECTION

Quick find code: 410-411-363-66200891

Jesus Chwist
Dec Member 2023

Jesus Chwist

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good day. Please I really need help. It has been 2 years or more (it seems) since I could not connect my account of RUNESCAPE to my TWITCH for the lootscape per stream. I am sure that my previous accounts has already been disconnected before but now, I could not reconnect my account to my new email that I am using.

Can a jmod please help me to know what Twitch account is still on connection to my account so that I could re-activate the drops for lootscape on a new account. I can provide any kind of details that you need.

30-Jan-2021 12:58:51

gymrabbit
Oct Member 2020

gymrabbit

Posts: 585 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I believe a Community Helper a mentioned a little while ago that if one doesn't have access to the Twitch account, then i'm afraid the player must contact Twitch Support for further assistance.

To my knowledge, this is on Twitch's end i think. I could be wrong about this though and i hope i am :(
I hope Jagex will be able to assist you!

30-Jan-2021 14:15:25 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2021 20:23:01 by gymrabbit

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I posted this in your last thread: Original message details are unavailable.
You can try messaging Billing Support for help but, I don't know if they will be able to help you.
Go to the Common Amazon Issues support page and use the 'Contact Us' button.

If they are able to assist, please post back to let us know as this will be useful information for others.
Did you message them? What was the result?
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

30-Jan-2021 21:52:04

Jesus Chwist
Dec Member 2023

Jesus Chwist

Hi gym, I did. I have contacted twitch support but they claim that they could not help me. I must request help from the game developer - which is jagex. And yet jagex claims that they could not help me and twitch can. Now I am stuck on who can help me with this matter.

07-Apr-2021 09:20:09

Jesus Chwist
Dec Member 2023

Jesus Chwist

I tried to message them on the link you provided but it says Error: Sorry, a problem occurred while submitting your request, please try again later.

Yes I have contacted twitch but they said, I need to contact the game developer - which is jagex to help me out. Now I am stucked with both sides not wanting to help me out.

07-Apr-2021 09:45:18

Quick find code: 410-411-363-66200891 Back to Top