Forums

OSRS Apple Pay Mem for 2 Accs

Quick find code: 410-411-324-66169726

Ritchie420

Ritchie420

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So on July 6th, I’ve purchased 3 months membership on Apply Pay and was charged for it. I canceled the subscription (Since I don’t like auto recur) and was good until oct.

Two days later, I’ve made a second account a member using Apple Pay for a month. Canceling it as well until August 8th.

So fast forward, the account with the 3 months membership completely lost its membership just after making my secondary account a member. I’ve contacted Apple and they couldn’t do anything about it. I don’t want a refund. I just want my membership back.

Any solutions? Please and thank you.

09-Jul-2020 07:05:39

Ritchie420

Ritchie420

So I just got a message that reads:

Hi there,

We are contacting you to let you know that a purchase made on your account has been disputed by the bill payer which has left your account ‘frozen’ pending further action. Accounts which are 'frozen' are unable to log into the game.

We call this ‘Unpaid Balance’.

This simply means an item (such as Membership, Bonds, RuneCoins or Treasure Hunter Keys) have been added to your account and then disputed, so Jagex have returned the payment back to the bill payer.

Your account will remain frozen until the ‘Unpaid Balance’ has been cleared off the account.

The quickest way to resolve this issue is to reverse the dispute so the funds are returned back to us. Once this happens your account will automatically be unfrozen and you can get back in game.

For more information about other ways to resolve this issue, please head over to our full guide HERE.

Thanks,

RuneScape Customer Support

So does that mean I’ll be getting my $31 refunded back or? I’m just really confused about this frozen thing.

09-Jul-2020 07:13:35 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2020 07:16:48 by Ritchie420

Ritchie420

Ritchie420

So I just got a message that reads:

Hi there,

We are contacting you to let you know that a purchase made on your account has been disputed by the bill payer which has left your account ‘frozen’ pending further action. Accounts which are 'frozen' are unable to log into the game.

We call this ‘Unpaid Balance’.

This simply means an item (such as Membership, Bonds, RuneCoins or Treasure Hunter Keys) have been added to your account and then disputed, so Jagex have returned the payment back to the bill payer.

Your account will remain frozen until the ‘Unpaid Balance’ has been cleared off the account.

The quickest way to resolve this issue is to reverse the dispute so the funds are returned back to us. Once this happens your account will automatically be unfrozen and you can get back in game.

For more information about other ways to resolve this issue, please head over to our full guide HERE.

Thanks,

RuneScape Customer Support

So does that mean I’ll be getting my $31 refunded back or? I’m just really confused about this frozen thing.

09-Jul-2020 07:13:37 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2020 07:15:24 by Ritchie420

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I posted this reply in your other thread before I read your second post:
I will post a reply to the second post below:

Hi there
Ritchie420

Your Apple Pay can only be used for one account at a time.
It cannot be used to purchase membership for multiple accounts.

I assume your second account purchase overrode the other accounts purchased membership.
Is your second account membership still ok?
Your first account membership is not wasted, it will re-activate when the second account membership is finished.
I doubt you will be able to claim a refund, you will just have to wait for the membership to re-activate.

Jagex says in the Support Centre article about Mobile Payments that, if a player wants to purchase memberships for multiple accounts, they should do so through the website.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

09-Jul-2020 07:29:57

Ritchie420

Ritchie420

So I just got off with Apple support. They said the reason why I wasn’t able get on was because there wasn’t an active subscription. Like you said earlier, the second subscription override the first and was refunded because of it.

09-Jul-2020 08:07:07 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2020 08:07:54 by Ritchie420

Quick find code: 410-411-324-66169726 Back to Top