Forums

confused re billing

Quick find code: 410-411-262-66289991

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for hanging in with me Malua. I've only had 2 in-game messages about this. How long should I wait?
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

15-Nov-2023 10:32:39

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am so confused and a bit irritated.... I kept getting in-game messages saying the attempt to get my premium paid "failed". I contacted my bank debit card again and discovered (for the first time) that my bank only keeps a 2-hr window open for any authorized payment to be made via international company. Grrrrr I guess it is for my safety though!

So not knowing how much time I still had on this "jodie" character for membership (other than the 14-day in-game bond I bought for 95 mil...grrrrr) I went ahead and purchased another 12-month premier membership via my bank debit card. (I had to get this paid within the 2-hr window my bank had!) I just pretended I had no RS membership and bought it!

Then I immediately got the message thanking me for the purchase; and I got another message in game telling me the payment had gone through. Within these 2 messages I find out my membership is apparently good until 12-25-24 ??? So I had over a month still of membership???? prior to this purchase ???? I am so confused!

Does this mean now that my premier membership is good until Dec. 25, 2024?
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

20-Nov-2023 15:00:17

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jodie said :
Does this mean now that my premier membership is good until Dec. 25, 2024?
You only bought 12 months of Premier so the extra membership time you have on your account must be regular (non Premier) membership.

Your Premier membership will auto-renew mid November next year (probably 16th) then just keep running.

However, I expect you will have the same problem with your bank next year as you did this year.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

20-Nov-2023 22:31:19

Quick find code: 410-411-262-66289991 Back to Top