Forums

Bond - Not Showing

Quick find code: 410-411-104-66201157

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Wardy900

How long ago is recent? Sometimes it can take half an hour for it to land I believe. What device did you purchase from?
I didn't receive the item I purchased

Is it possible that you purchased it for RuneScape and not Old School RuneScape? To find your bond, go to account settings in-game and select bond pouch. You may have to rejoin the game.
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

01-Feb-2021 01:59:59

Wardy900
Dec Member 2023

Wardy900

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Corder,

I purchased 18hours ago and not shown up.

My assumption is I may have bought a Runescape bond vs OSRS but not sure how this would happen as ive never had a new gen Runescape account.

Is it possible to get refunded? I wouldn't have used it obviously.

Thanks

01-Feb-2021 12:50:04

Ogjuice1

Ogjuice1

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello. I purchase a bond feb 23 & it is not showing in my account? I do not have another account on any other rs game. I have the receipt that confirms my bond should be on OSRS. But it’s not there. What is the customer service email so that I can get this problem fixed?

23-Feb-2021 22:26:17

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Ogjuice1

Check the 'Messages' tab inside account management on your account.
Can you also see the purchase confirmation message there?

If you can see the message then, check both versions of the game (RS3 and OSRS).
If you cannot see the message in your account yet you have an email, check the email to see what display name the email is addressed to. Is the display name correct for your account?
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

24-Feb-2021 00:38:30

Quick find code: 410-411-104-66201157 Back to Top