Forums

Selling Krar Jnr service

Quick find code: 41-42-159-66266565

DR Poseidon
Jan Member 2021

DR Poseidon

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Absolutely recommend! Keeps you up to date on his time frame being on game, often tries to work around the buyer's time frame as well, reasonably priced, keeps you up to date on your place in line. He tries to get you the pet as fast as he can which there are multiple spawns in a short time that he is able to get, meaning there won't be just one specific spawn you would have to get in order to get the pet!

If he did more items like this in game, I would definitely go to him!

You rock Demy!

26-Feb-2023 20:40:34

Gab
Nov Member 2009

Gab

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great and affordable service. Good communication. It took around a month because I missed around 10 krar pings on discord but Demy never gave up and got me the pet in the end :)

Would very much recommend!

01-Mar-2023 09:16:30

Pasta
Sep Member 2015

Pasta

Posts: 401 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Got mine today from Demy! Super nice guy and great service he offers. Really enjoyed knowing every time I moved up a spot on his list and I am definitely recommending to some of my friends. Thanks again! :)

12-Apr-2023 14:29:59

Noobish Josh
Jan Member 2022

Noobish Josh

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
got mine today after a very unlucky dry streak but he didn't give up! very easy to deal with and will explain anything you want to know and is just awesome all around. updates you on discord and everything so just a great experience. will 100% recommend to everyone in the future as his customer service is amazing and he does what he says he will.

30-Apr-2023 19:18:47

Quick find code: 41-42-159-66266565 Back to Top