Forums

Latency issues as of March

Quick find code: 409-410-331-66276992

Optsirix
Jun Member 2014

Optsirix

Posts: 446 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ever since the game started being trash and crashing every single day I started having latency issues, has anyone else experienced this? I was always at a steady 11ms latency and after the server crashes all servers close to me are at 70ms, my internet speed is a 1gb line with 800mbps down and 400mbps up. Anyone else had this happen and were you able to resolve it? Thanks

21-Mar-2023 20:07:50

K W C

K W C

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been having the exact same problems. My ping use to be 25 or so and now it's 75 at best. Was hoping their server maintenance was gonna fix the problem but of course it didn't. What the hell happened Jagex? Playing the game and noticing the lag is a huge issue. It makes it so much less enjoyable. There are also quite a few people in my clan that are having the same problems. Just please get some better servers Jagex! It is only your game that I have ping issues on. Everywhere else is great. Get it together please.

31-Mar-2023 05:36:09

Ins4ne_freak

Ins4ne_freak

Posts: 602 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know Jagex takes a lot of unnecessary criticism but they should honestly have a better system in place for when the main servers have issues like this. Where they could use backup servers that function much better than the garbage ping we all have been seeing lately. Love your game Jagex. Not so in love with the issues going on with the bad ping though. Fix it please. <3

31-Mar-2023 05:47:38

Quick find code: 409-410-331-66276992 Back to Top