Forums

network issue laiuncher error

Quick find code: 409-410-229-66283043

Asterrameth
Apr Member 2023

Asterrameth

Posts: 1,742 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am aware there is a thread similar to this only a few down from the top however i do not log in via email, or google. my account dates back to the ancient of ancient "username" days and that is what i use to log in. Every other google or email or steam trick is invalid and meaningless to me.

Now the meat of the issue at hand -

22:50 BST - We are aware of issues preventing some players from logging in via the Jagex Launcher. The team are currently investigating the cause of the issue and hope to have full service resumed soon.

00:22 BST (Tuesday, 4th July) Our engineers are continuing work on resolving the login issues. We apologise for the inconvenience during this time.

01:30 BST (Tuesday, 4th July) The issue is now resolved. Thank you for your patience!

N/A

RESOLVED

--

It is not resolved. I am unable to log in as of right now from the east coast of australia. i have the exact same red error message that I first saw roughly 3.5 hours ago (around 9:30am my time). I am attempting to log in to "runelite" via the jagex launcher. I am unable to use the default jagex game client as it just doesnt work. The play button turns into some dots, then returns to a play button and that is all it does - not much of a game there. Though curiously, it too returns the same red error box at the moment.

Old School Runescape could not be launched due to a network issue. Please try again later.

TLDR - this is not resolved. This issue persists 1:07pm sydney time

04-Jul-2023 04:08:09

Asterrameth
Apr Member 2023

Asterrameth

Posts: 1,742 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
just throwing it out there, again. As of now, 5:08pm sydney australia time the launcher STILL throws up the same network issue fail red box.

I have found a way to play, since I am unable to use the offical jagex client and have been using runelite, i can log in directly into that to play. Not ideal. I'd rather go full official, or at least runelite via the launcher but currently every single "official" jagex option is broken and non functional

04-Jul-2023 08:11:26

Jabberwaki
Oct Member 2023

Jabberwaki

Posts: 239 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
3:29 AM here in NY US and getting the same "Runescape could not be launched due to a network issue"

I have been getting this error since I bought membership and downloaded this new launcher. Has there been any word from the Jmods on this issue? Seems it is effecting A LOT of people right now. Would be nice to get some clarification as to if they are aware of this problem.

As of right now I am cool with waiting to play, but as time goes on and my money is being wasted I will get more and more agitated. Need some Jmod clarification soon please.

04-Jul-2023 08:32:29 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2023 08:34:32 by Jabberwaki

Jabberwaki
Oct Member 2023

Jabberwaki

Posts: 239 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HxyleyyX said :
Same issue here for me in the UK.

Was playing until 11pm last night, woke up this morning unable to log in due to server issues.

Yeah they 100% need to look into this because from what I am reading around the internet is that its only effecting some users and not others. This is a big no no. The launcher should work for everyone regardless of what system specs they have.

Still sitting back and waiting for a reply from Jmods on here or twitter regarding this issue.

04-Jul-2023 09:01:24

Quick find code: 409-410-229-66283043 Back to Top