Forums

Runelite Problem Account Banne

Quick find code: 408-409-95-66278927

teteme1

teteme1

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good morning

A little over a month ago I received a ban on my main account while I was leveling up construction due to the use of macros/bot, I did not understand at that moment why if I use Runelite that is allowed by jagex I do not understand the reason, I do not have programs no guy already checks all my pc memory from top to bottom, the only thing I have installed outside of the plugins that are installed by default with runelite are Mahogamy Homes, Wikisync, Guardian of the rift helper, Easy Giants Foundry, Chompy Hunter, Shortest Path and Profiles.

Now they denied my appeal at that time and I was left with a two-day ban, since I don't know what I installed that hurt me I assumed it was because of the Mahogamy homes plugin, well I didn't do that anymore and I finished uploading construction to the level that needed it making tables.

Then I dedicated myself to increasing agility in the prifdinas agility course, everything was fine until a few days ago when while I was doing my laps the game took me out and when I tried to enter, nothing was banned again and this time permanently.

I'm currently still under review, I came to a site on the wiki where they show the allowed programs because I wanted to go back to using the osbuddy which is the one I used to play before but it no longer exists and I found information that I really didn't know about and that in my opinion is what That all this problem has caused me, so I indicated the additional plugins that I use because I imagine that something like that is what affected me and I really want to solve my situation but I already sent the appeal and I cannot modify it or contact me to clarify That's why I created this thread so that an admin or moderator can please give me something to see how I can recover my account because I think it was without bad intention that I made a mistake and I want to correct what is wrong with your help

Thank you for your time and help. have a nice day

24-Apr-2023 14:20:57

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
teteme1

The JMods that review ban appeals don't check these forums and won't see your thread.
You won't be able to modify your appeal if it has been sent.

The responsibility is on you to ensure that your game activity is within the rules.
Jagex post the Rules of RuneScape (linked at the bottom of this page) and have posted a couple of other news articles about the use of third party clients:
Third Party Client Guidelines
Third Party Clients Update

Good luck with your appeal. :)
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

25-Apr-2023 01:22:58

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's where the only version is hosted that is allowed by Jagex/JMods ...

No other plugins or add-ons, using older software versions of runelite or osbuddy will get you banned instantly.

If you use Jagex's Launcher that same launcher makes sure you use the right software that is allowed by Jagex/JMods to play OldSchool RuneScape with.

25-Apr-2023 20:32:04

Quick find code: 408-409-95-66278927 Back to Top