Forums

Help???? i've been hacked!!

Quick find code: 408-409-946-66286631

lmmortaltec

lmmortaltec

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OMG I SET UP THE JAGEX LAUNCHER didnt know backup codes existed, Im not sure if this guy set up the launcher before me but i added all my accounts to it!! He only has backup code, i'm the original owner, of these accounts. It seems though i changed my passwords and he still bypasses it, this is outrageous!! thousands of hours on this game only for this guy to boot me off my accounts whenever he feels like it wtf????????????????????????????? Please lock the accounts at least!!!!!!!! If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

06-Sep-2023 23:14:01

lmmortaltec

lmmortaltec

Original message details are unavailable.
OMG I SET UP THE JAGEX LAUNCHER didnt know backup codes existed, Im not sure if this guy set up the launcher before me but i added all my accounts to it!! He only has backup code, i'm the original owner, of these accounts. It seems though i changed my passwords and he still bypasses it, this is outrageous!! thousands of hours on this game only for this guy to boot me off my accounts whenever he feels like it wtf????????????????????????????? Please lock the accounts at least!!!!!!!!
wht do i do????????????????? helpppppppppppppppppppppppp !!!!!!
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

06-Sep-2023 23:19:16

lmmortaltec

lmmortaltec

OMG I SET UP THE JAGEX LAUNCHER didnt know backup codes existed, Im not sure if this guy set up the launcher before me but i added all my accounts to it!! He only has backup code, i'm the original owner, of these accounts. It seems though i changed my passwords and he still bypasses it, this is outrageous!! thousands of hours on this game only for this guy to boot me off my accounts whenever he feels like it wtf????????????????????????????? Please lock the accounts at least!!!!!!!!
wht do i do????????????????? helpppppppppppppppppppppppp !!!!!!

IM GOING TO DROP ALL MY ITEMS OFF MY IRONMAN BOUT 300m's worth Please JAGEX HELP ME BEFORE I DO THIS
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

06-Sep-2023 23:20:39

Quick find code: 408-409-946-66286631 Back to Top