Forums

Question about importing

Quick find code: 408-409-941-66293662

Mavedriid

Mavedriid

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Returning after a year and a half break or so, and I've been struggling for the past 3 hours to recover all my accounts. After finally logging into each of my old accounts and getting onto my main, I finally look into the new settings in the launcher, and work my way over to the Character page on the Jagex website. I tried to link all my characters together and have failed over and over, and I had a hard time finding anything to say why.

To my dismay I finally seen 1 forum about it, saying you cannot link accounts together after they been upgraded to the new system.

Is there anyway to submit a ticket with all of my emails and get them put together? It seems unfair I'm now locked out of using the new system when there was no clear indication or warning you needed to migrate them together before trying to use them, all I did was log into them to see if they were the accounts I once played on and wanted to use again, and it forced me to upgrade them each to the new system to even see if they were linked to the emails I was trying.

It's still not even very clear you cannot link two upgraded accounts together so if I'm doing something wrong, I apologize in advance and ty for your time and help!

25-Jan-2024 01:02:10

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Mavedriid

If you upgraded all your accounts into separate Jagex Accounts, it is not possible for you to bring them together under one login.
I am not sure Jagex will offer to help you.

However, if you want to contact Jagex about this, use the 'Contact Us' button on the Unable to submit an account recovery support page.
That contact point is the only contact point for a case such as yours.

What could you have done differently?
Watched the 'How to Guide' video on the Upgrade your RuneScape character to Jagex account support page which would have given you enough knowledge about the new system to be more informed about what you were doing as it is possible to upgrade characters from different logins into the one Jagex Account.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

25-Jan-2024 04:08:32

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
'
Jagex Accounts FAQ
' is a helpful page in '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for many questions you might have.

https://help.jagex.com/hc/en-gb/articles/12423096201873
... <- (link)

------------------------------------

'
Add a RuneScape character to your Jagex Account
'

https://help.jagex.com/hc/en-gb/articles/12270690574993-Add-a-RuneScape-character-to-your-Jagex-Account
... <- (link)

25-Jan-2024 09:02:55

Quick find code: 408-409-941-66293662 Back to Top