Forums

I got hacked for 100m.

Quick find code: 408-409-94-66277922

SlanderedX

SlanderedX

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Today I logged in, about ~30min ago, and found out my account is hacked for 100m.
I have had changed my password 2 times in past month, made an Jagex account for more security and this happens?
Mods/admins/Jagex, explain yourself. I want my shit back!

07-Apr-2023 11:23:16

SlanderedX

SlanderedX

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeing how many threads of hacked accounts are being made, just makes me wonder - can Jagex actually handle anything? :D
I guess it was nice while it lasted.
If you're not big shot in community - nobody does anything OR rather can't do .
Two years ago I even got my main account from 2005 perma banned for Major Macroing. When I sent appeal - nobody gave a shit(not even sorry for wording) and sent me 3 homes further. Now, two years later, different scenario but the same result. Account gets hacked and Jagex cannot do anything, lovely :D
Hijacked accounts, millions of bots, tough times, aye?
Over 24hr of thread and not even an answer !
What's up guys? Sinking in your own shit?

08-Apr-2023 11:25:46

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Security tips ... <- (link) in case of any hijack/hack please do follow to said page in '
Jagex's Support Centre
' to workout your security of your device/email/account and maxout your security.

Appeal an offence ... <- (link) is to find out your chances when it comes to bans and future possibilities. The best way is to keep your 'account status'on close watch as there might be a new opportunity to appeal.

Upgrade your RuneScape character to Jagex account ... <- (link) in case you still have issues with your account you are able to contact Jagex/JMods.

Account recovery denied ... <- (link) gives you the button to '
recover account
' but I am not sure ... maybe you do need 1 (of 10) codes to recover your Jagex account.

About your wealth ... Lost items ... <- (link) follow said link about your possibilities/chances on both games, you can submit a claim there.

That's all I have available for you.

08-Apr-2023 12:00:52

Quick find code: 408-409-94-66277922 Back to Top