Forums

doubt

Quick find code: 408-409-901-66289913

Jacque laure

Jacque laure

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I saw here on the forum that after some time banned accounts can gain a new appeal, I have an account with the nick: M4niak_br which is banned by macro and is almost 4 years old I would like to know if there really is a possibility of having a second chance or if not.

05-Nov-2023 18:59:52

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Appeal an offence ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for more information.

Offences can be appealed once,
if your appeal is denied the decision is final

Unappealable offences

Where a ban or mute is unappealable,
it means that the Player Support team have already performed a thorough review to confirm that the offence is correct
and that the account's user is liable for the activity, so no further appeal is invited.

There's no second chance.

05-Nov-2023 21:34:46

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Cris Laure

Appeals are provided at the discretion of Jagex.
They have upgraded the Appeal System several times in recent years and a consequence of this was that appealable bans got another appeal chance. The last time this happened was about a year ago. If your account received another appeal chance, it would show up in the 'Account Status' tab next to the offence.
In 2020/21 Jagex did a couple of mass unbans of macro banned accounts that had old bans. If your ban was dated 2019 or later, it would have been too recent to be included in the mass unban.
If there is no appeal available in the Account Status tab, there isn't much you can do right now to get the account back into the game. But the future may bring another chance. We just don't know what might happen.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

05-Nov-2023 23:39:24

Quick find code: 408-409-901-66289913 Back to Top