Forums

Baned wrongly what to do next

Quick find code: 408-409-895-66277778

Rabid Black
Apr Member 2023

Rabid Black

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i was ban for 1 day however it was 2 days. i made an appeal which was knocked back. it flaged me for botting. however i stated everything i did in then day prior in my appeal and still got denied i log in after the forced ban period in the exact same location i finished before the fake ban. no body but me has access to my account i was running runescape from the Jagex Launcher. however i still got ban. i want to speak to someone about this issue because i never have broke the rules and i had to sit on the sidline for a fake ban. i feel like jagex have made a major stuff up, its put me in a uneasy state where i dont think i will put money to get member ship until i get this resovled. the problem is i have invested alot of time into my account and unjustly got ban and my appeal was denied even though i didnt do anything wrong. how can i get this issue resolved now that i have severed the time for no reason what so ever?

05-Apr-2023 04:57:29

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The temporary bans usually last for 48 hours but the minute the timer starts counting down, it no longer says 2 days to go, it says 1 day to go.
If you logged back in at the same spot it doesn’t mean anything. Macro detections can be hours or days earlier than the moment the ban is placed.
The ban being denied means Jagex agree that no one else has access to your account. This means you need to check what you have installed and running on your device as something has triggered the macro detection.

Now the ban is denied there is no further action you can take to get the issue “resolved”.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

05-Apr-2023 05:20:57

Rabid Black
Apr Member 2023

Rabid Black

so say i get a ban again for the same issue its pretty much tough luck right, i have scanned my pc no hidden programs or malware. im sure that there is no issue on my computer what do i do if i was banned again for not braking the rules. given then didnt care to investigate my appeal

05-Apr-2023 05:51:18

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Rabid Black said :
what do i do if i was banned again for not braking the rules. given then didnt care to investigate my appeal
Jagex have never banned an account for “not breaking the rules”.
And your account will have been investigated when your appeal was processed. In fact there would have been 2-3 different JMods checking separately.

If you use a VPN while playing, don’t. You don’t know where it’s been or who has access.

I am sorry but you need to be careful how you play the game.
Also, F2p accounts are not equal. A F2P account has very few rights to make demands for JMod attention.
Forum Community Helper -

05-Apr-2023 06:50:58

Rabid Black
Apr Member 2023

Rabid Black

well i got ban for doing nothing wrong in the first place, so why in the world would i put money into a company that does that.

i am very careful the fact that you guys just shift the blame to me is ridiculous i have checked everything on my end.

the fact that you guy make it so hard to get anything reviewed is stupid i was 100% ban for no reason at all.

you guys breached your own terms and conditions and the fact that you don't accept the possibility that you stuffed up says a lot, you didnt even review ive been play this game since 2007 and this is the first thing that i have been flagged for and you say its on me. go look up my review tell me exactly where and how i stuffed it. at lest have a review in the denied appeals on why it was denied

and all i get from you guy is a wish washy cant do anything answer

have a way for your customer to lodge a legitimate complaint for stuff like this is the least you guys can do instead im better off talking to a wall.

and i was a paying customer two this was a reboot for fun. i will now cancel all my subscription and not pay a single cent to you people ever again. look at my rs3 account if you dont believe that i wasnt a member.

05-Apr-2023 08:58:33

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Rabid Black said :
and all i get from you guy is a wish washy cant do anything answer
Yes, sorry about that but the forums cannot be used to post a ban appeal. Rabid Black said :
have a way for your customer to lodge a legitimate complaint for stuff like this is the least you guys can do instead im better off talking to a wall.
You say you know the Terms and Conditions so you must already know that there is a method to submit a complaint (Clause 22).
Forum Community Helper -

05-Apr-2023 10:22:25

Rabid Black
Apr Member 2023

Rabid Black

So I have to spend $5 to send an overseas letter, will they respond to me with a letter or just send a message?

But at least you finally answer my question from 2 days ago I have to send a letter to the people based on in the uk.

05-Apr-2023 10:42:08

Quick find code: 408-409-895-66277778 Back to Top