Forums

falsely ban Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-89-66277660

GodEversoris

GodEversoris

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i go ban for a period of time for (boting) the problem is i didn't do this, i used jagex launcher to play old ruescape appealed the issue with a exact recount of what i did in the session my appeal was denied what further actions can i take?

im pretty annoyed and do want compensation for this breach of jagex own terms and conditions. i was going to get membership but i dont think i will cause you have ban me unjustly. this is why you need some sort of way to contact the staff to help with issues like this .

03-Apr-2023 05:54:03

GodEversoris

GodEversoris

the account is rabidblack its secure like i said i have been ban for something that i didnt do i want it reversed the appeal process is a joke if you dont investigate the issues and dont review what is said in the appeal this is a breach of jagex own terms and conditions

03-Apr-2023 06:20:10

DuplexSteel
Mar Member 2023

DuplexSteel

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
happened to me 2 years ago as well. After lots of googling I saw it could probably be from background work software or something. Soem days I would like to fly down to Jagex's offices and shake the people making this game, as I have never cheated in a game in my life. I may have the technical knowhow, but it makes the game a lot less fun for me.

So yeah, I feel your frustration. I am back because my mates asked me. We are all grown men, but next ban is permanent, so I am super scared myself.

But what can you do.. Their automated system is "perfect" right? ^.^

03-Apr-2023 09:03:24

GodEversoris

GodEversoris

well the account that got ban is my main no infraction at all and all they do is glad hand and stuff around zero fixes to the problem. youd think the forum moderator would forward these issues on instead of stuff around, but we are just the paying customers. i want ,y Rabid Black charter un ban i want the ban taken off my record or i want to speak to someone who will fix the issue. this is a messed up way to deal with people who genuinely enjoy and play the game as its suppose to be played

i want to be able to contact and be reinbrust for my time who do i speak to for that dont give me a glad handed response

03-Apr-2023 09:12:50

Quick find code: 408-409-89-66277660 Back to Top