Forums

Unable to Log In

Quick find code: 408-409-869-66276994

Shi No Neko
Aug Member 2008

Shi No Neko

Posts: 3,943 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was playing earlier and suddenly the game locked up. There was no reconnect message or anything, just my character would not move. I waited a few minutes and then quit the game by using the X to close the client.

I then attempted to get back in via the launcher, but each time it says I didn't log out from my previous session. I have logged out/in via the launcher and the old client launcher as well using the Authenicator on my laptop, I have tried to log in via my phone, and I have looked in the forums to see if anyone else is having this trouble. I cannot get back into my game.

I have internet service as you can see since I am able to log in and make this thread in the web browser. I just cannot get into the game. Please help.

Edit: I also tried to use the useless help center chat bot and the useless FAQs before making this thread.

21-Mar-2023 20:49:50 - Last edited on 21-Mar-2023 20:57:42 by Shi No Neko

Wummele
Jun Member 2020

Wummele

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have the same problem, not sure if anybody else has it, also tried to log on earlier and all three of my favourite worlds were off line. Maybe a ploy to ensure I have to pay to finish the latest Yak Trek ?

21-Mar-2023 20:58:50

Vjee IM
Feb Member 2023

Vjee IM

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got he same problem on my iron man, but i did disconnected and brought back to login screen. I can still play on my main but they were online the same time. I did log out on all devices and changed my password. Did nothing.

Update: my problem is resolved. Did recieved a little roll back tough.

21-Mar-2023 21:22:53 - Last edited on 21-Mar-2023 21:34:45 by Vjee IM

Vjee IM
Feb Member 2023

Vjee IM

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Just tried and got into the game. My character was a little bit to the left of where I was kicked out of the game, but oh well. Thought I'd give an update. Let's just hope the problem doesn't happen again.

I have to do half of a quest :P

21-Mar-2023 21:43:56 - Last edited on 21-Mar-2023 21:44:14 by Vjee IM

Quick find code: 408-409-869-66276994 Back to Top