Forums

How did I get 2 Def in Gaunlet

Quick find code: 408-409-856-66292617

Wolfepak
Dec Member 2022

Wolfepak

Posts: 1,734 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have worked countless and endless hours on Members working on my 1-def pure. I have been using Runelite to prevent me from ever gaining 2 Def. Please help me as I was in gauntlet the first two times, and I have my runelite set up never to have defense selected. I get killed in Gaunlet, and I come out with level 2 defense. Does anyone know why that happened?

I am extremely distraught and don't have words for how I feel or how this happened.

Can someone please revert this action? I haven't moved my character since, as I am destroyed by what happened, and want to make sure I understand why it happened and how to prevent this from ever happening again to me.
Please find somewhere in your heart to help me revert this I worked so hard to never intend anything like this to happen and I'm shaken up right now.

03-Jan-2024 05:05:47

Wolfepak
Dec Member 2022

Wolfepak

Posts: 1,734 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After doing some research Runelites attack styles plug-in doesn't work and when you switch your weapon to halberd it automatically selects a shared attack causing me to gain 1 level in Defense.

Is there anywhere in your soul to help me out and provide me with a reduced XP lamp to get back to 0?

Please I beg of you Jagex to find in your heart someone somewhere who understands that this shouldn't have happened to me and to do the right thing by amending my defense level.

03-Jan-2024 05:47:57

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry to hear that your character gained a level you so long did prevent from getting.

Sadly for you there's no 'technical issue/software issue' with '
Jagex's Official Game Client
' that caused said problem.

Using '
3rd party software
' is used at your own risk.

The only thing Jagex/JMods are doing is to warn players to check all updates/upgrades in '
Jagex's Software
' of RuneScape if it isn't causing a new circumstance that gains new level, even it is 1 exp that causes it.

Jagex will not reverse your level as it still isn't available for OldSchool RuneScape.

Rollback Policy ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for detailed information.

03-Jan-2024 09:18:21

Quick find code: 408-409-856-66292617 Back to Top