Forums

New Acc banned Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-850-66292888

Bloodyreap

Bloodyreap

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Jagex Team,

I have recently created a jagex acc, and a new character named Elite Bloody. I've got very little time on the acc, I was banned due to a moderator comment? Not only did I try appealing it through the system thinking oh its no issue they meant to get someone else. My appeal was denied! The comment of whatever moderator is as follows.

"Account banned for macroing in Oldschool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being totally undetectable 'or' no ban garunteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account."

Now I've been playing this game many years among other MMORPGS and nothing is quiet as alluring as OSRS has been over the couple decades, that being said I have NEVER used 3rd party clients, NEVER used macros, and I have always respected the integrity of the game if I see people breaking rules I report and ect. I don't know why a brand new Hardcore Group ironman with less than 24hours was targeted for a ban with zero evidence to show. I'm not sure which Moderator submitted the evidence as Jagex Moderator Comment, then typed a generic and poorly written list of rules being broken. Search all my accounts I've NEVER used any form of botting or 3rd party clients and I've always supported you all. I am saddened by not only the appeal being denied but lack of understanding/ evidence.

V/R,

Main- Bloodyreap
Group Ironman- Exiled Wombo
(game center) - Andrew Will
Hardcore group 1- Exiled Wumbo

09-Jan-2024 22:11:27

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
My appeal was denied!

This is not what you want to hear, but as mentioned on the Appeal an offence page of the Support Centre : "Offences can be appealed once, if your appeal is denied the decision is final."

This thread has been locked, as the Forums may not be used to appeal or protest account bans.

See the Macroing & RWT bans [Info] sticky for more information on these types of bans
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

10-Jan-2024 05:16:24

Quick find code: 408-409-850-66292888 Back to Top