Forums

Can't Upgrade to Jagex Account

Quick find code: 408-409-826-66293512

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can download the standalone client on the downloads page near the bottom, under the "get support" link.

But....why are you unable to upgrade to a Jagex Account?

Going to have to sometime in the near future as eventually all players will have to migrate to play at all. The standalone client login will eventually be disabled.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

22-Jan-2024 20:23:01

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loopy Luna said :
I tried but it won't let me, I'm not going to give any details on the forum

Upgrade your RuneScape character to Jagex account ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for all information.

Upgrade

To create a Jagex account you'll need to upgrade your character, but first, there are some things to be aware of:

- Once you've upgraded your character there's no going back, so make sure you create a Jagex account with a secure, accessible email address
- Your old RuneScape login details will become invalid, instead, you'll use your new Jagex email and password for all of your imported characters (so don't forget it!)
- Up to 20 RuneScape characters can be added to your Jagex account, but choose wisely; they can't be removed once they're linked
- You'll need to use the Jagex Launcher to play via your favoured client (RuneScape, Old School, RuneLite) on your desktop or via our mobile apps
- To purchase items from the store, you'll log in with your Jagex account and select which character you want to make the purchase on
- Beware of phishers and fake websites, follow the steps below to import your RuneScape characters, and don't enter your login details into any other websites

->
You'll be unable to import your character if it is not eligible to play.

22-Jan-2024 21:04:37

Quick find code: 408-409-826-66293512 Back to Top