Forums

Not receiving password resets

Quick find code: 408-409-825-66292444

Saint Hublo
Dec Member 2023

Saint Hublo

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all I need help ASAP.
I have access to the registered email address to my account and the login details. I can play the account. However I am trying to change my password for security reasons but no matter how many times I request a link from account settings I never get it. Not only this but I'm not getting any links for request of email change so I cant even attempt it from another new
email.

I have another account linked to this same email which is having the same problem. I've received emails from Jagex before so this is not from my end. I've worked through the support article for this topic. it is 100% the correct email. Im using a personal iCloud account. Ive checked spam and junk folders and I've added all the official addresses to my contacts.

Ive also submitted a account recovery request even though I have full access to the account just to be able to change email addresses and it was denied! I tried to see why but it asks me for a tracking code which I was never sent!

Ive also contacted apple tech support to see if there is any problem with my iCloud account and there isn't.

I'm at a complete loss. I've asked for help on twitter from Jagex support which directed me to the (not receiving mail) support article which I've worked through and I joined the RuneScape discord server and no one could help.

PLEASE HELP.

30-Dec-2023 03:18:35

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 423 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there,

According to some people over at the Runescape Discord there currently is an issue where iCloud users do not receive emails from Jagex. I’m not too sure if it’s on their side or Jagex’ but so you are aware that you are not the only one. This has been going on for some days and seems to not affect all iCloud users.
Ooh, shiny things!

30-Dec-2023 09:23:07

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Ive also submitted a account recovery request even though I have full access to the account just to be able to change email addresses and it was denied! I tried to see why but it asks me for a tracking code which I was never sent!
Maybe said code is send to another device as that happens with Apple accounts for verification.

30-Dec-2023 10:08:33

Quick find code: 408-409-825-66292444 Back to Top