Forums

Problems after false RWT ban

Quick find code: 408-409-811-66284750

iMac_Hunt
Aug Member 2020

iMac_Hunt

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! I'm looking for some advice please.

I traded gold between RS3 & OSRS. and I was falsely banned for RWT. I appealed the ban and they unbanned me pretty swiftly. However, when I logged back on I noticed that they had still deleted all coins that I had in my bank, even the placeholder lol.

I reached out to them via a lost item ticket, going into detail about what happened, and I received a template reply advising me that there's nothing they can do.

Following this, they have like 0 support avenues where I can speak with a human to get an answer as to whether it is just a case that I have to take the loss from this? Or maybe this was intentional?

Any advice would be appreciated.

06-Aug-2023 03:09:10

Amascant
Nov Member 2021

Amascant

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there. I just ran into the same problem myself where about 9 days ago I used a trusted swapping service by many people to transfer 100m gp rs3 > 10m osrs gp. And just 3 days later I received a warning message in my account message center for RWT activity.

For you, the best thing happened meaning you are still able to play on your account. You are not going to get the gp back, but at least your account remains intact. Moving forward, do not engage in any kind of swapping activity at all. The swapper you are getting gp from most likely used RWT and that is why your account was flagged in the situation.

Enjoy scaping.

06-Aug-2023 04:50:42

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
iMac_Hunt

It sounds like you inadvertently swapped gp with a RWT'er.
You traded them genuine gp in one game version and they traded you RWT gp in the other game version.
Jagex will always remove the RWT coins in a case like this and you won't be compensated.
Sorry but you will have to take the loss.
There is no safe way to swap gp between games.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

06-Aug-2023 10:07:46

Quick find code: 408-409-811-66284750 Back to Top