Forums

Maula please help

Quick find code: 408-409-74-66293495

fake seeker
Feb Member 2023

fake seeker

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know what else to do, I am trying to do the whole restart thing but the generated reponses from mods concerning my account and the hijacking that occurred during the time of the ban are putting me in a state of depression to the point to where I no longer want to play this game anymore. Why put in effort when someone can just take my account and get it banned, then I have to restart. I learned my lesson in November of 2014. Why torment me when I actually make an effort to play legitimate then someone like that happens.. I've been playing since 2005 in total and honestly it feels like I've wasted time and effort. This game helped me get through a bad childhood and helped me create friendships with people I would have never talked to. I'm sorry that I ever allowed my account to be taken, however I did that I'm sorry. If there is truly nothing that can be done, then I quit for good.

22-Jan-2024 15:35:02

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To be honest, Malua can't help you any better than anyone else in this matter.
The ban is applied by Jagex/JMods and because of todays '
ZeroTolerance-policy
' they aren't going to change their minds regardless said dates/years you mention.
If Jagex/JMods refuse to grant you any form of appeal, they will have their reasons for doing so.

22-Jan-2024 17:39:36

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If there is an appeal available for your specific ban, then you may see it here: Appeal an offence . However, if you have already used the appeal and a negative reposense was already shared with you or if there is no visible appeal, then nobody, including Malua, can help you. "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

22-Jan-2024 18:46:51

Quick find code: 408-409-74-66293495 Back to Top