Forums

am i screwed?

Quick find code: 408-409-673-66274705

Glizen

Glizen

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i went on mobile, to do afk nmz mage and i had strength xp on osrs PC, i logged into mobile so i thought i was on strength, but i got def exp without knowing it, PLEASE I NEED THE XP ROLLBACK i am 3 def which i thought is req to go back to 1. PLESE HELP!

15-Feb-2023 17:48:25

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex/JMods have said many times, if there is a 'technical faillure' at Jagex's side, or if there's a 'developing/game error' to be found in RuneScape, Jagex/JMods will investigate said issue and work towards a solution to fix such errors for the future. A rollback might be considered because multiple players can be affected by such error.

In your case, you made a mistake yourself by misjudging the situation you were in thus nothing can be done as there's no error for Jagex/JMods to fix, nor investigate.

My advise for you for the future. Handling a mobile device can be a very tricky task because of limitations of said screen, therefore also controls/clicks being closer together.
For specific tasks with no room for error, please use a standard sized computerscreen to avoid making errors.

16-Feb-2023 08:35:37

Quick find code: 408-409-673-66274705 Back to Top