Forums

2019 Account ban

Quick find code: 408-409-651-66278962

ImGrym
Apr Member 2022

ImGrym

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I had an account in 2019 named Grymlocke. I just appealed the ban over the weekend after years, it got denied..
All the bans, were due to me taking breaks and my account getting hacked, i was also younger and would see the links sent to the email about my account being hacked or needing a password change and id click it like everyone did at the time...(Keylogger Emails) the last one I can only assume was due to using Openosrs, at the time all the way up until last year everyone was using it.

I see people getting Bans for macroing/botting and being told they will get another chance, I never got that chance, it was just straight perma ban, no option to appeal. I'm just asking for the same thing. It's insanely hard to get ahold of anyone or talk privately in Dm/Pm. If you need more details I'd be happy to provide them.

24-Apr-2023 23:03:23

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
ImGrym

I am sorry your recent appeal has been denied. :(
Unfortunately you won't be able to get the result changed now once Jagex have made their decision.

It does sound like you had a problem maintaining a secure account back then. I hope you have upped your security in the years since. The new Jagex Accounts login system will make it a great deal harder for hijackers to steal accounts.
Link to Jagex' Security tips instructions.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

25-Apr-2023 01:45:21

Quick find code: 408-409-651-66278962 Back to Top