Forums

needing help

Quick find code: 408-409-616-66293492

vindiedes

vindiedes

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey so last night i was playing on my baby alt that i was building for f2p pking, and i was cannoning at hill giants in zaya and when i started to get tried i laied down to go to sleep woke up this morning and was wrongfully banned for useing hdos an aproved client by jagex, and when i went to see the evidince used aginst me for botting (witch i dont bot i hate bots) a jagex mod said that they have been watching me closely and that the detection system has said i was botting witch is mistaken it has to be bc i was sitting at my computer the whole time i was logged in, yeah i might afk walk away from the key board every now and then but who doesn't? i can't just go to the bathroom or fix some food while afk? i appealed the ban 4 hours ago and i still haven't heard or seen anything yet, if a mod could get back with me about this mistake it would be awsome bc at this point i feel kinda heart broken that jagex would think that i would even do something like this, im not sure if it had to do with me finding someone pretending to be a jagex employee at pumps in blast fernace or not and reported him, after i repoorted the player for being a fake j mod he started stalking me irl commenting on my youtube where i had to have him blocked ect, and then all of a sudden my acc is banned the next day? idk whats going on but this is backwords i shoudln't be the one punished for fairly playing the game when im constantly reporting people that are legitamently breaking rules but nothings ever done if someone could get back with me about this situation it would mean the world to me becaues i paied for my membership and apeal can take 15 days to 1 month witch is unfair to me considering i paied for my member days and if thats the case my mem days are going to run out before i even get my acc back for something i didn't even do sadly :( so please if yall can get back with me asap like i said it would mean the world to me bc im being acused of something i didn't honestly do make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

22-Jan-2024 14:47:43 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2024 15:20:08 by vindiedes

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Appeal an offence ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for more information.

Offences can be appealed once, if your appeal is denied the decision is final.

Unappealable offences

Where a ban or mute is unappealable,
it means that the Player Support team have already performed a thorough review to confirm that the offence is correct
and that the account's user is liable for the activity, so no further appeal is invited.

That's all there is.

Look at yours '
Account Status
' to see if there's a ban applied to your account and if it has an option to appeal.
If there's a ban applied and it fails an option to appeal than that ban is there to stay and nothing can be done anywhere.

22-Jan-2024 15:31:12

vindiedes

vindiedes

i already did this but its saying it can take up to 15 days to a month in order to hear something back and im paying for mems on that acc, nore did i actually do the offinces and i find it kind of unfair that im being punished for something i didn't even do in the first place, im already useing runescape to cope with my depression and this is not helping matters its making it worse so now this is affecting my irl health make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

22-Jan-2024 16:08:48

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
i already did this but its saying it can take up to 15 days to a month in order to hear something back
This is incorrect. An appeal response may take up to 7 days , not 15 days to a month . Please see Appeal an offence .

" Response ETA: Up to 7 days "

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

22-Jan-2024 18:37:21

vindiedes

vindiedes

yeah they musta changed it recently bc i dont remember it only being 7 days but i wasn't useing anything out of the ordenary i was just useing the standard hdos client thats aproved its got less plugins then runelite does and there the ones transfered over from my runelite so i dont understand how i could of triggered it, only thing i can think of is that there was one guy at blast fernace when i logged my main in the help coke the oven he tried to acuse me of buying gold/being a troll, then tried to acuse me of macroing on my youtube witch i had taken down and blocked the guy bc he was just herassing me at that point, and next thing ik i can't log in make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

22-Jan-2024 18:48:48

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yeah they musta changed it recently bc i dont remember it only being 7 days
As far as I can remember, the longest that I have seen was up to 14 days; however, that was changed to 7 days. I have never seen it up to a month and I have been here for eons ;) .
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

22-Jan-2024 18:58:48

vindiedes

vindiedes

well i haven't had to deal with this since o.g runescape 2 when i was a kid and it was up to a month back then, they said 14 days but i actually had one take a month once im not trying to do that here when this time i didn't do anything make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

22-Jan-2024 19:09:30

vindiedes

vindiedes

Anything used to circumvent the '
Rules of RuneScape
' and/or '
Terms & Conditions
' to gain an unfair advantage is prohibited and will be actioned as such. Even timers.
but i wasn't even useing any plugins like that i was just useing the reg hdos thats alowed
make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

22-Jan-2024 20:24:08

vindiedes

vindiedes

yeah they musta changed it recently bc i dont remember it only being 7 days
As far as I can remember, the longest that I have seen was up to 14 days; however, that was changed to 7 days. I have never seen it up to a month and I have been here for eons ;) .
but i hope something is done soon, or i hear back bc im to scared to even log in and play the game at all bc i just done some research and im not the only one being falsely banned apartently alot of people are and this sux, i dont wana log in and have an acc ive been playing on since 08 get banned too when im not even doing anything wrong ill probibly just have to force refound my member ship for all 4 accounts i play on thru my card company until i can safely play again hopefully the respect the fact that they banned me for no reason and give my account back until then i guess im just not gonna play until ik its safe to log in bc as of right now people getting banned for just logging in
make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

22-Jan-2024 20:30:35

Quick find code: 408-409-616-66293492 Back to Top