Forums

needing help

Quick find code: 408-409-616-66293492

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,022 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
vindiedes said :
... i was cannoning at hill giants in zaya and when i started to get tried i laied down
to go to sleep woke up this morning
and was wrongfully banned for useing hdos an aproved client by jagex, ...
Next time when you do go to sleep, please shutdown your computer and go to bed. So when you wake up in the morning you can restart your computer and play OldSchool RuneScape without being banned for botting.

Jagex/JMods were correct, you failed to respect the '
Rules of RuneScape
' AND '
Terms & Conditions
' and as such you have been banned.

22-Jan-2024 20:58:15

vindiedes
Oct Member 2023

vindiedes

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so there going to ban me bc i left my computer on thats bullshit, and a lie i broke no rules the only thing they can say is i left my acc at the log in screen when going to bed? that not macroing what so ever and tbh thats lieing to the comunity and "i have to shut my computer down when logging off?" thats iligal that they wana try to make me do something inside of my own home in real life in another country bc it is not in the rule book that i need to close out all tabs and shut my computer down at night leme know when people on mobile shut there phones off at night make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

23-Jan-2024 06:20:57 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2024 06:28:16 by vindiedes

vindiedes
Oct Member 2023

vindiedes

Wynd said :
All the information as to why you may have been banned is found in the thread below:

Macroing & RWT bans [Info]
nope i done my reasarch there falsely banning people and denying the appeals on every single one of them i already revoked my card and shut down my membership i will never touch another jagex product again they shoulda kept the old anti cheat team bc at this point there banning legit players and keeping bots online runescape is about to go under 100%
make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

23-Jan-2024 19:20:00

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,589 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
vindiedes said :
pretty bad when every single person in my whole house hold just watched me sit on that acc for a week in a half strigth no lifeing it but im macroing? its cool ill never play runescape again not even on another acc
You weren't banned for that, unless you were using a macro . Macroing bans aren't instant, which means that you aren't necessarily being banned/punished for the actions that you are carrying out at the specific time that the ban is added to your account. Sadly, we are only regular players here and nobody is able to provide you specific information as to why you were caught and banned. Even a J-Mod wouldn't give you specific information due to the fact that it may put their detection system at risk.

I'll quote useful information from the Macroing & RWT bans [Info] thread:

"Macroing bans can be appealed through Appeal an offence or by clicking the appeal button next to the offence in account status. If the appeal is denied, there are no further official contact channels to appeal your ban .

Note: these bans are issued at a random time interval after the macroing is detected to protect the macroing detection systems. It is very possible to get a macroing ban on a day you didn’t play or during a moment that you’re not using the detected macro ."

Furthermore, double check that if you were using RuneLite, that the add-ons weren't illegal/against the rules. Other than that, the information above is all you'll ever get regarding your ban. If the appeal was denied, it's the end of the road for that account for now.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

23-Jan-2024 20:08:49

vindiedes
Oct Member 2023

vindiedes

Wynd said :
vindiedes said :
pretty bad when every single person in my whole house hold just watched me sit on that acc for a week in a half strigth no lifeing it but im macroing? its cool ill never play runescape again not even on another acc
You weren't banned for that, unless you were using a macro . Macroing bans aren't instant, which means that you aren't necessarily being banned/punished for the actions that you are carrying out at the specific time that the ban is added to your account. Sadly, we are only regular players here and nobody is able to provide you specific information as to why you were caught and banned. Even a J-Mod wouldn't give you specific information due to the fact that it may put their detection system at risk.

I'll quote useful information from the Macroing & RWT bans [Info] thread:

"Macroing bans can be appealed through Appeal an offence or by clicking the appeal button next to the offence in account status. If the appeal is denied, there are no further official contact channels to appeal your ban .

Note: these bans are issued at a random time interval after the macroing is detected to protect the macroing detection systems. It is very possible to get a macroing ban on a day you didn’t play or during a moment that you’re not using the detected macro ."

Furthermore, double check that if you were using RuneLite, that the add-ons weren't illegal/against the rules. Other than that, the information above is all you'll ever get regarding your ban. If the appeal was denied, it's the end of the road for that account for now.
never added any add on plugins to it in the first place so thats impossible, everything im dealing with matches the false banns that have been going around to a "T
make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

23-Jan-2024 21:06:32

vindiedes
Oct Member 2023

vindiedes

not only that, i also made posts on social media nore do i give 2 shits about trying to find a work around there "anti bot" bullshit when i dont even bot if i botted dont u think i woudln't be wasting my time comeing on here and on here to get ahold of someone to deal with this situation, like i said in a previus post when i was a kid i had acc's get banned did i care at the time no bc i deserved those bans bc i broke the rules, but this legit time i did not i actually sat down grinded my shit like i did my other 3 accounts im legit scared to even log in with the actually runescape laucher bro bc there refuseing to acknowlage what they just did to me make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

23-Jan-2024 21:08:58

vindiedes
Oct Member 2023

vindiedes

[quote id=408-409-616-66293492-17-347696904]not only that, i also made posts on social media nore do i give 2 shits about trying to find a work around there "anti bot" bullshit when i dont even bot if i botted dont u think i woudln't be wasting my time comeing on here and on here to get ahold of someone to deal with this situation, like i said in a previus post when i was a kid i had acc's get banned did i care at the time no bc i deserved those bans bc i broke the rules, but this legit time i did not i actually sat down grinded my shit like i did my other 3 accounts im legit scared to even log in with the actually runescape laucher bro bc there refuseing to acknowlage what they just did to me[/quote, not only that, y on earth would i be making forums posts about macro's being in game and complaining about it but be useing one my self? thats dumb as fuck, and ill refuse to log in on another acc and have the same thing happen for no reason until i hear something back other wise i guess ill just never play runescape again, just means there going to be loseing another actual valid loyal player, 1 person doesn't seem alot but if im an average joe and dealing with this how meany other people is being hit for the same thing and also refuseing to play the game, matter of fact u can already see a dent in the playerbase really bad 10 months ago bh was packed pvp was someone dieing, wilderness was loaded, and so was f2p, u log in now and hardly anyone is online so jagex is about to lose alot of money in the long run over doing this to real players but oh well i guess its not my problem anymore ive been addicted to this game way to long anyways and was looking for a way out i guess they just gave it to me without me even earning it make pvp great again!!!!!!!!

23-Jan-2024 21:14:25

Quick find code: 408-409-616-66293492 Back to Top