Forums

Banned twice for same offence

Quick find code: 408-409-59-66277618

Alimoyo

Alimoyo

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My account was banned on the 1st of April, in which i admit I was mistaken. I have appealed to thank you Jagex for giving me a second chance, though i was confirming my offence. My account was then unbanned, and locked, in which i recovered. Since then I have not botted not a single minute. I wake up today 2nd of April 2023, and noticed my account was banned again. I am sure that this was for the same offence commited 31st of march - 1st of April. In which i was already banned for and appeal accepted. Now I appealed again, and it was stated that appeal is denied.

Again I confirm I have not botted not a single minute since my account was unbanned, and I have been caught same day that I used the bot and banned, and apeal was successful. Please review the decision, as well as look at the ban time for bot busted, I am sure 100% that this second ban was for the same offence in which i was banned for.

Finally, if it is even proven that a bot has been used after the unban, please check the IP address, as it might be a key logger installed with the bot, which I doubt to be the case, and If so, i will install authenticator.

I am 100% honest, and non of the information above is tampered. If I was to be banned permanently on the first time, I would understand, but the second time, this is a mistake

02-Apr-2023 14:53:56 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2023 01:22:59 by Alimoyo

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After the first ban, new evidence might have pop-up resulting in a new ban and since you did re-appeal said ban, which has been denied, a third chance hasn't been given and said decision being final.

Appeal denied means there's nothing else to do.

02-Apr-2023 18:45:37

Alimoyo

Alimoyo

My friend, I am sorry if I was not clear. There was no new evidence required, as I have already admitted my mistake. What I believe happened was, I got banned bot busting. This is a bot generated by runescape to catch players using third party client (Bot). I was caught by this bot busting, and Jagex had given me a second chance, considering no previous altercations on my account, which dates more than 10 years. Thus, I was given a penalty of 1 day ban. When I appealed to apologize, Jagex had unlocked ban immediately.

What I believe happened was, apart from the bot busting, I was reported by players. Thus, led Jagex to inspect and they confirmed botting. considering the same ban applied for botting as previous altercations, Jagex had decided to ban me. When in fact, I was already given a chance. Meaning I have 2 applied penalties for the same offence, which one was successful and the other referred to previous altercations, thus, was unsuccessful.

Would appreciate looking into the case, maybe it is a mistake, which i highly believe it is. thank you and appreciate your continuous support.

03-Apr-2023 00:35:14

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Alimoyo

Did you read the reply to the successful ban appeal carefully?
Jagex unbanned and locked the account!
They only lock an account if they detect an unusual login.
Were you using a VPN?
Were you sharing your account with another player?
Did you review your email, device and account security after the unban? Alimoyo said :
,,,,,and If so, i will install authenticator.
You didn't have your account fully protected if you weren't using Authenticator.
Have you checked the 'Linked Accounts' tab in account management?
If you see any accounts linked in there, unlink them. Click on 'Manage Steam' to check for a linked Steam account.

You believe the second ban is a double up detection of the same offence. Have you considered that there may have been another player using your account and they returned after the ban was removed?

p.s. please edit your opening post and remove the login username from view.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

03-Apr-2023 00:53:07 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2023 00:53:39 by Malua

Alimoyo

Alimoyo

thanks Mod Malua ,appreciate your support. I found linked amazon account, which I do not know what it is, I unlinked it. In addition, I am trying to add authenticator but it crashes when I click authenticator on account profiles. I will ensure to have it installed the soonest. Finally, would it be an option to unban account? I have been banned on 1st of april and the 2nd of april . Thus, that is why i believe is double ban. I assure you I have not used any macroing since my unban, as well as I have been banned on the same day that I tried using the bot. I did not use any VPN as well.

My account is since 2005-2006, I worked hard on old school. I did make a huge mistake, yet, you forgave me, however, the ban was still applied after i unlocked the account. Will it be unbanned, i assure you that I will never do such thing again, and if any offense is received from me, then perma ban me. But please give me the second chance that was attained from first appeal. I deleted my account info from the above, please look at my case one final time, and tell me the decision and I will respect it. Again and sorry for being repetitive, I am asking for your curtsey not my right. As the first ban was enough for perma ban.

Thanks a lot in advance

03-Apr-2023 01:31:45

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alimoyo said :
My friend, I am sorry if I was not clear. There was ...
Appeal an offence ... <- (link) ... this is the only page you can consult.

As per said page ...
Unappealable offences
If the ban or mute is unappealable we have deemed the offence so severe that an appeal will not be permitted.

Unappealable offences include:

- Account hijacking
- Bug abuse
- Real-world trading
-
Other manual permanent bans
(fraud, community safety)
These offences are always investigated thoroughly before being applied and will not be discussed further

If you wanna check, if there is a lucky moment, Jagex/JMods giving you a chance to appeal, you should check your '
Account status
', in the future, if there is a new appeal option becoming available.

03-Apr-2023 09:33:47

Quick find code: 408-409-59-66277618 Back to Top