Forums

Blocked Ip issues

Quick find code: 408-409-580-66283704

Jamandy52
Dec Member 2008

Jamandy52

Posts: 17,187 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So i was finally all excited to deal with the annoying process of recovering my old accounts and setting up JAG. YAY...

And my very first ever runescape account... like ever... it's one of 2 accounts that I own that have been hacked before. I successfully recovered it.. and changed the password. When I clicked the change password option in my email... I was then told my IP was blocked and to only recover accounts I own.

Uhm. I know more about this account than any other account I've ever had. I succeeded the recovery, and have access to the email (it's the first ever email address I ever had as a kid too!).

I have several more to go. Originally, I was going to come here and ask how to access that portion of the recovery where they tell you what email address is linked to the account so I can go recover... all of those and set up my accounts.

Like, cmon jagex. Clearly I'm setting up all my accounts on JAG. They are all and have been part of my clan since it's creation. This should be obvious it's me...

What do I do?
26 200ms. Founder of Jamandy52 skilling clan. Favorite skill: Construction. Love skilling. Love minigames.
Working on 200m Necromancy atm. PM for effigies assists, and for tips when skilling. World 70.

Dear Forums, I will miss you! Especially the G&A community...

18-Jul-2023 04:40:04

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Probably someone else does know more about your account but moreso has a longer account history (playing) than you claim thus Jagex/JMods (system) will stick to that.

If the account had been hacked/shared ... why keep losing it multiple times.
Account security is key and should be taken seriously.

18-Jul-2023 16:00:41

Quick find code: 408-409-580-66283704 Back to Top