Forums

A simple "thank you"

Quick find code: 408-409-559-66293517

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've enjoyed this forum for years and have often benefitted from listening to so many of you players who visit this forum. I will be sorry to see it go.

I wanted to simply take a few minutes to say "thank you" to all of you who have helped me throughout the years.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

22-Jan-2024 21:00:00

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Undoubtedly, the Community Helpers have done wonders; however, Malua has been here since at least 2010 if I am not mistaken. She has been a champion and always will be. Malua, if and when you read this,
THANK YOU
<3.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

22-Jan-2024 21:12:53

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wynd
, you were here at the start and you have come back to witness the end.
THANK YOU for your years in the forums and your input here in Community Led Account Help.

I haven't completely given up hope.
While the forums close down now, Jagex may find they need to give players a voice here as the other socials might not fulfill the role sufficiently.
fingers crossed
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

23-Jan-2024 21:51:44

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Kat introduced the Account Help sub-forum back in June 10th, 2010. As soon as this sub-forum opened, I created a community with its respective thread titled "Community - Account Help Chat", which allowed players to simply converse with others and seek out help if needed. Right after that, we created a community/group of players that volunteered their time here, answering questions/concerns and guiding users in the right direction. We even had weekly in-game meetings at Draynor Manor.

Malua and Applejuiceaj are the only ones that were part of the community since the beginning and that are still here, present. Malua went on to become a Community Helper and she simply hasn't stopped ever since. For that tremendous work and dedication, you are just incomparable, Malua. I posted an appreciation response in the Community Helpers Appreciation sticky back in October 2017: Malua's appreciation post .

Applejuiceaj went on to become a Dual Moderator. For his arduous voluntary work for the RuneScape community as a whole, I thank him. The community thanks him.

As for me, back in 2010, I made various mistake that changed a few things here on RuneScape for me. Even with that, I never stopped forming back of this wonderful community. I was young, naive and plain dumb to act the way that I acted when I carried out those actions. Since I offended, insulted and continuously pestered various peoples non-stop, I once again openly apologize and ask for forgiveness. It has been almost 14 years since this occurred. Ever since then, I have changed, matured and moved on from that.

All in all, the Forums were, are and will always be the reason why I never left RuneScape. Thanks Malua for being here since then and for all you have done. Smurf, as I said before, we had our encounters before, but thanks for what you did for the Account Help community as well ;) .

Thanks again, guys/gals ;) .
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

24-Jan-2024 20:15:24 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2024 20:18:00 by Wynd

Quick find code: 408-409-559-66293517 Back to Top